Will this effect my loss this week?

mummyof1

I am on 3 shakes a day, although i did notice that most of you on SS seem to be on 4 a day???
Anyway the last two days with my shake i have had a bar a lunch time, just to feel like i was eating something, will this effect how much i will lose?? i have still had a shake in the evening aswell.

Another thing im on day 7 today and i was told i wasn't allowed the bars till i'd been 2 week into the SS, they were just some left over from the last time i did the diet.

I hope it wont effect it because i dont really lose it fast anyway, usually a rate of 3lb a week so this could just make me stay the same this week:jelous:

Stay strong. Sometimes we need an extra shake or bar just to get back to it. Really try and do it correctly but a bar or shake is the very best option rather than anything else.
Don't worry about what may or maynot happen. In week one concentrate on getting through it and into the diet. I think you will still get a pleasing loss.
The reason your not supposed to have the bars until later is they have more carbs in I think. They like you to be well established in ketosis before adding these extra ones. If you find the hunger pangs etc... don't dissapear, then stop the bars. If you get into ketosis with bars ... cool.
Good luck and stick to it. I know you will be very pleased you did in a few weeks time with lots of good losses.

Hi! :)

I don't think most people are on 4 shakes are they? Its 4 if your over 5 foot 9" and 4 for SS+. Isn't it?

I do agree its probably better to have an extra product than something else. I've done it plenty of times and its not made much difference. :p

Thankyou, ive left the bars alone now until i get into my 3rd week.
Im quite lucky when i check i seem to hit ketotsis on day 2 of the diet anyway then after that i usually feel great, i guess i just had the bars as a feeling to munch and crunch on something.

Back