will this work??

lildanni

I am usually doing pp but found it a struggle over the Xmas festivities. I haven't done anything for the last week or so but want to point this week.

Pp isn't suiting me in the aspect that on discover, if I knew I had a big night out planned, I'd have 14 points a day from tues till sat, save them points then on the day of the night out itself, have lots of point free food (soup was my fave lol) then have that days points plus the ones i'd saved on the night out. I'd quite regularly lose 2-4lb on weeks I'd gone out...(I own the dance floor when I'm out too!!)

So I'm wondering if doing this week as discover then going back to pp when class restarts will work??

i think it would work,,i haven't pointed a few days over the christmas so tomorrow i'm starting the wendi plan for a week as my wi not till next thursday and pp only starting here in the new year:)

If you find it easy to play the points around in your head, then try the discover plan again for the week - can't do any harm! Only been on it for 3 weeks now but so much of it seems to come as second nature. The propoints system juggles more figures, I think I'd get frustrated!

- Tuppers

Back