Will tomorrow ever come!?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I don't know about you guys but this feels like one of the longest and slowest weeks of my life!! I started on CD again last friday, so tomorrow morning is when I'll do my weigh in and it just seems to have gone so slowly. Maybe it's the snow and that I haven't been very busy. But before the weeks would fly by and now it's dragging, I just want it to be tomorrow so I can have my first weigh in and change my tickers and stuff!

*sits and waits impatiently*

*gets bored of sitting and waiting and goes to do some jobs*

I have my first WI tomorrow morning too. Maybe it's all the extra time we have as we're not eating that has made the week seem so long?

Yeah maybe. Just seems longer this time! But then I've had a lot of time on my hands this week, a lot more than normal. How's your first week been?

Pretty tough as I suffer with low blood sugar issues which has prevented me from continuing with CD last year so the plan this time was if it gets really bad to eat a little something. So yesterday I ate a little bit of chicken and cabbage and felt physically loads better, only problem is it kicked me right out of ketosis and I've had to start again today! So the moral of this story is, have an extra shake instead. Arrggghhhhhhhhhhhh.................. stupid body!

good luck for tomorrow morning

Aww no! Could you maybe try a slightly higher plan instead?

Thanks duncan! Is there something else you prefer to be called?

Caroline

I never feel quite right on CD until I have done a couple of weeks, it was the same when I started CD back in August last year. Somehow, I feel a bit 'disjointed' if that makes any sense, time drags, I can't see any results, I miss favourite foods etc. And then suddenly it all seems to fall into place, friends notice my face getting slimmer, it becomes easier to drink the water and I know that I am back in control!

So hang on in there C, x

Good luck for tomorrow ladies!! x x

Back