will you all still love me?

have done food shop... i feel very nervous and so out of my comfort zone- god im such wimp, one site of a ww reay meal and im having kittens! eeeek.

xxx

Fern, heat it and eat it and enjoy it.

WW have some wonderful ready foods, their puds. look fantastic.

You have proved you are dedicated to *dieting*, so enjoy this new way of dieting for you.

I do understand how you feel. It is almost a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it " as far as SW is concerned for you. You did so well but there is no reason why you should not do as well with WW and shift the few pounds you feel you need to get rid of.

Enjoy all those lovely goodies your points allow you to have. I know when I am in our Iceland I am always drawn to the WW deserts they look so scrummy.

ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY.

hugs.........xxx

Yes, enjoy those foods you never ate on SW because of the syn values eg all those lovely pointed desserts. And WW really does work - I did the plan last summer and in four months lost 3 stone! It didn't feel like a plan for life to me, we're all different, hence my defection to SW. Now I just love all things SW. But I am living proof that WW works!

Good luck Fern, our consultant always says to us that if nothing changes then nothing changes so you're probably right - it will give you a bit of a shake-up and a re-focus. It's certainly not going to do any harm and if you don't like it then getting back to SW after two weeks will seem like falling in love all over again!

Enjoy those cheesecakes. Nom, nom, nom :p

Back