Will you all stop it NOW !!!! Please.

I hope you all had a lovey time - I ended up in Italy!!! xxx

Sorry I am late!!!! I went to get you a gift but they wouldn't let me through customs with a Home Help for your neighbour locked in my suitcase :( Lets just say there were some awkward questions.... And cavity searching.

You don't mind if I don't sit down quite yet do you? Cup of tea would hit the spot though... :D

Oh Minxy, what a good friend you are !!! Only you could find a suitcase sized home help. Thank you so much.

Now, a word of advice, take a hot bath with some liquid aloe vera added. So soothing for emmmm cavity soreness lol !!

I hope you all had a lovey time - I ended up in Italy!!! xxx

No problem DD, an easy mistake. They are both hot countries, both Latin and both in Southern Europe.

It could have happened to anyone........
Minxy ate your pig lol !!! Your pud went to Margery and Jay scoffed your starter....twas yummy grub and as Jay assures us no syns at all. Magic food in fact.

You crazy ladies make me smile on a daily basis.....thanks so much for that.

They wouldn't let me through customs as they said it wasn't me in the passport photo :eek:

I laughed out loud at this thread with a big smile on my face imagining what was going on. Thanks for brightening up my day ladies :)

Gail x

I may have ended up in Italy but I did buy a lovely bottle of Limencello for us all to have a snifter of when next we meet!! xxx

They wouldn't let me through customs as they said it wasn't me in the passport photo :eek:

Well you can thank SW for that, well really you for doing so well .

Paul missed you was so looking forward to meeting you.
I laughed out loud at this thread with a big smile on my face imagining what was going on. Thanks for brightening up my day ladies :)

Gail x

Hi Gail, it has done that for me as well and at a particularly trying time.

Fun and silliness is the most fantastic and harmless of all medicines.

I may have ended up in Italy but I did buy a lovely bottle of Limoncello for us all to have a snifter of when next we meet!! xxx

DD can you save it for when I am living in the next county to you...........

I love positive thinking and the buying of limoncello was that.

Right girls who is hosting the next dinner party ??

Devon_Dumpling said:
I may have ended up in Italy but I did buy a lovely bottle of Limencello for us all to have a snifter of when next we meet!! xxx

Did you manage to sneak an Italian stallion into your luggage for me? If not I'll settle for the lemoncello, I'm not fussy ;-)

MadameLaMinx said:
Sorry I am late!!!! I went to get you a gift but they wouldn't let me through customs with a Home Help for your neighbour locked in my suitcase :( Lets just say there were some awkward questions.... And cavity searching.

You don't mind if I don't sit down quite yet do you? Cup of tea would hit the spot though... :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you manage to sneak an Italian stallion into your luggage for me? If not I'll settle for the lemoncello, I'm not fussy ;-)

He's here Marg.. he's having to sleep in the campervan in the garage so OH doesn't get very jealous - bless - but anytime you want me to send him to you, just say the word! xx

He's here Marg.. he's having to sleep in the campervan in the garage so OH doesn't get very jealous - bless - but anytime you want me to send him to you, just say the word! xx

Well, I've just got in from the pub (anniversary meal *ssshh) and I've had a couple of glasses, so you know ..... anytime soon would be good ;);););)

^^^ He's on his way.... be gentle!!! xxx

Good night hun????!!!!! ;) xxx

Yeah spill, tell all.

Is there anything left of the Italian Stallion for anyone else or does he need to come over here, just to recuperate of course.

Mind you recuperacion, as you know, consists of massages with warm, scented oil, by the side of the pool and when that is finished, I give him a massage too lol !!!

Yeah spill, tell all.

Is there anything left of the Italian Stallion for anyone else or does he need to come over here, just to recuperate of course.

Mind you recuperacion, as you know, consists of massages with warm, scented oil, by the side of the pool and when that is finished, I give him a massage too lol !!!

hahahaha. You devil you!!!

Sorry I've taken so long to reply, but I've been in A&E :( ..........bl00dy chandelier gave way on me last night :D:D:D

Mr Stallion is not available at the moment, he is still sleeping ;)

This post is continuing to make me laugh out loud :8855: Just as well that there's no-one else here to hear me...........!

Gail x

hahahaha. You devil you!!!

Sorry I've taken so long to reply, but I've been in A&E :( ..........bl00dy chandelier gave way on me last night :D:D:D

Mr Stallion is not available at the moment, he is still sleeping ;)

My God !!!!! Just what were you doing on the chandelier ( on second thoughts we would be better not knowing) and how did you explain that one to the duty doctor ??

Did the Italian beefcake need treatment or did you throw yourself on top of him..........just to protect him, no other motive, we all understand what a heroine you are.........respect !!!??

You are such a brave woman. I am proud of you.

Now !!!! Send him over here, sounds like he needs some TLC.

T................. tender
L..................lustful
C..................Care.

My God !!!!! Just what were you doing on the chandelier ( on second thoughts we would be better not knowing) and how did you explain that one to the duty doctor ??

Did the Italian beefcake need treatment or did you throw yourself on top of him..........just to protect him, no other motive, we all understand what a heroine you are.........respect !!!??

You are such a brave woman. I am proud of you.

Now !!!! Send him over here, sounds like he needs some TLC.

T................. tender
L..................lustful
C..................Care.

I was trying to getting a bit of momentum going and it gave way. I't wouldn't have happened if I had lost more weight :( I'd seen them do it on a programme once (or was it a DVD;)) and thought I'd give it a go, but I didn't take into account my extra bulk. :doh: I was ever so embarrassed but Mr Stallion didn't see a thing as he had a blindfold on at the time :cool:. I would go into more detail but I don't want to be chucked off the forum :censored:

Anyway Sue, I am sending him over to you for a bit of R&R :character00264:, as he's feeling a little broken at the moment, so make sure you give him a good welcome :banana dancer:

Enjoy xxxx

He has just phoned from the airport. I am going on my own..................what a shame DH can not come with me but he has to stay here and clear up the dinner things and make I.S's bed hahaha !!

He sounds soooooooooooo sexy !!!

Who wants him next. I promise I will rejuvenate him lol lol.

Back