Will you all stop it NOW !!!! Please.

Hope I'm not too late to join the dinner party! My husband is away on business so he won't miss me if i jet off to Spain!!! That dinner sounds FAB!!!

He has just phoned from the airport. I am going on my own..................what a shame DH can not come with me but he has to stay here and clear up the dinner things and make I.S's bed hahaha !!

He sounds soooooooooooo sexy !!!

Who wants him next. I promise I will rejuvenate him lol lol.

I could do with an Italian stallion! ;) It's watching all these Italians running around the pitch, lol! xx

Hope I'm not too late to join the dinner party! My husband is away on business so he won't miss me if i jet off to Spain!!! That dinner sounds FAB!!!

Hi sugarpuff, welcome !!! I think at my age I might be so glad of re-enforcements to help me keep the Italian Stallion happy, though many a Spanish Super Stud would be glad to join in.

These Latins are just sooooooo sexy, sooooooooo good !!!! Believe me I know.

I could do with an Italian stallion! ;) It's watching all these Italians running around the pitch, lol! xx

Come on over Sian. You have to come here cos I sure as hell am not allowing him back into the u.k. he is to die for and so much stamina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't laughed out loud like this for a very long time. the kids think I've lost it and keep asking whats so funny mum?

well done girls a fab thread xx:0clapper::roofles:

Pebbles, laughter is the best medicine and this stud sure hits the spot, just the injection we need. He loves us all and has the energy to be good* to us all.

What a good , young fella !!!

No offence ladies, but you can have your Italian Stallion, by the time you have all finished with him, he will be a freshly squeezed Sicilian Lemon.

I went looking on this list for a lemon smiley, but found this instead...

:deadhorse:

Appropriate much?

No offence ladies, but you can have your Italian Stallion, by the time you have all finished with him, he will be a freshly squeezed Sicilian Lemon.

Appropriate much?

You will be sorry Minxy . He eats such a lot of spinach and we all know what that did for Popeye.

Now where did I put those handcuffs !!

Appropriate much?

Believe you me, he has plenty of staying power and would be good for a few more rounds!!!!

All this talk of good food and Italian Stallions isn't good for my heart!!!!
Not laughed so much in ages.

On a serious note though Sue, I notice that there are now a few of us round the Costa Blanca / Costa Calida area.

Anyone fancy meeting up to say hello to each other? I'm up for it. We can could have the occasional "group therapy" session.

All this talk of good food and Italian Stallions isn't good for my heart!!!!
Not laughed so much in ages.

On a serious note though Sue, I notice that there are now a few of us round the Costa Blanca / Costa Calida area.

Anyone fancy meeting up to say hello to each other? I'm up for it. We can could have the occasional "group therapy" session.

Good idea, but not until I have finished with my Italian dish of the day. Just going to get him a bit more spinach. This is the best body magic I have ever had.

Oh exercise is so good for one.............

Betya all glad I detoured to Italy now, aren't ya! xxx

I owe you one ... or two ..... or three .... or four .... or five .......................;)

Oh so greedy. No wonder the poor lamb needed 48 hours sleep when he got here !!!

Shhhhhhhh, he is sleeping now, but not for long. I have prepared Eggs Florentine for him when he wakes up........ he must keep his strength up.

Oh and by the way we are out of Lemoncello !!!

Recipe for Eggs Florentine.........
For the hollandaise sauce
For the eggs Florentine
Preparation method

1. <LI class=instruction>Preheat the grill to medium.
    <LI class=instruction>For the hollandaise sauce, place 75g/2½ oz of the butter into a small saucepan and melt slowly over a gentle heat. Once melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
    <LI class=instruction>Place the egg yolks into a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (take care not to let the bowl touch the water) and beat until pale and thickened. Add the water, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper to the egg yolks and beat for another 30 seconds.
    <LI class=instruction>Add half of the remaining butter to the egg mixture in the bowl and stir for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and beat in the rest of the butter.
    <LI class=instruction>Slowly pour in the melted butter, whisking constantly, until the sauce reaches the consistency of double cream. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Keep the sauce warm by resting the bowl in a pan of lukewarm water.
    <LI class=instruction>Place the buttered muffins onto a baking tray.
  2. Arrange the steamed spinach on top of the muffins, top with the poached eggs and pour the hollandaise sauce over the top

He must eat !!!!!

Oh so greedy. No wonder the poor lamb needed 48 hours sleep when he got here !!!

Shhhhhhhh, he is sleeping now, but not for long. I have prepared Eggs Florentine for him when he wakes up........ he must keep his strength up.

Oh and by the way we are out of Lemoncello !!!

Recipe for Eggs Florentine.........

Ingredients:

• <LI class=ingredient>1 package (10 ounces) chopped frozen spinach <LI class=ingredient>1/4 cup butter <LI class=ingredient>2 tablespoons all-purpose flour <LI class=ingredient>2 cups half-and-half <LI class=ingredient>8 eggs, poached <LI class=ingredient>salt and pepper to taste
  • grated Parmesan cheese or shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Preparation:

Cook spinach according to package instructions. If not using fresh spinach.
Prepare white sauce. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour; blend well. Gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.

He must eat !!!!!

I've got plenty of Limoncello here! xxx

You know things on the forums have taken a turn for the worse when we are cooking for imaginary italians.

No chance of him being syn free...

Syn free food-wise certainly, but def not syn-free anything else-wise given what you lot have been doing with him!! x

You know things on the forums have taken a turn for the worse when we are cooking for imaginary italians.

Definitely not syn free, but I am prepared to use up my 15 on him any day.

Such good fun................

laughing is good..............

Hang on, sorry, scrap that! Italian sausage does have a syn value....;) xx

Back