• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Willing myself to go to the Gym

Mrs*S

Everyday.
My BFF's mum has a gym membership and is going to sign it over to me on tuesday so I really need to go to help with my weight loss, the trouble is I start a gym but then I cant be bothered so I need a kick up the bum from you guys to just give the boost I need to get my act together (as the diet is going very very well!)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RoseyRoo

Hi!

LA Fitness have been enjoying taking £35 a month off me for the last 4 months and I havent even been there once!

Well tomorrow I am going to shock them and turn up......going to ease myself in gently with some aqua aerobics and work my way up to a gym session by the end of the week!

I am getting married in September and would love to be at target by then!

x

xx_sadi_xx

hey....got to admit it is hard going to the gym..especially as it gets dark quick!...but once i get there i luv it...it 'me' time....i leave my phone in the locker n listen to music and have a good workout!

Mrs*S

Will try and get my 80's music onto my ipod tonight and so its all ready to go on Tuesday Bring on the sexy abs that I have longed for, I wonder how long it will take to get them?

My incentive for going to the gym is my really lovely trainer. I was heartbroken when I couldn't get there yesterday because of the snow!!!

xx_sadi_xx

i agree,personal trainers r great!! i luv mine 2!!...mrs*s dont 4get to take it slow....build it up...dont jump into it n cause an injury!!...n remember just be patient and u will see results

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
Im going to the gym tomorrow for the 2nd time this week - a first! Iam easing myself into it though - I only do about 10 mins on the cross trainer and 15 on the treadmill.
Once Im there I do enjoy it, its just getting there

Mrs*S

This place I am going is called Gymphobics and its a 30 minute circuit thats it so not too bad and 30 mins every day will help loads, I cant wait now Squeeeeeeee!