Willing myself to go to the Gym

Mrs*S

Everyday.
My BFF's mum has a gym membership and is going to sign it over to me on tuesday so I really need to go to help with my weight loss, the trouble is I start a gym but then I cant be bothered so I need a kick up the bum from you guys to just give the boost I need to get my act together (as the diet is going very very well!)

Hi!

LA Fitness have been enjoying taking £35 a month off me for the last 4 months and I havent even been there once!

Well tomorrow I am going to shock them and turn up......going to ease myself in gently with some aqua aerobics and work my way up to a gym session by the end of the week!

I am getting married in September and would love to be at target by then!

x

hey....got to admit it is hard going to the gym..especially as it gets dark quick!...but once i get there i luv it...it 'me' time....i leave my phone in the locker n listen to music and have a good workout!

Will try and get my 80's music onto my ipod tonight and so its all ready to go on Tuesday Bring on the sexy abs that I have longed for, I wonder how long it will take to get them?

My incentive for going to the gym is my really lovely trainer. I was heartbroken when I couldn't get there yesterday because of the snow!!!

i agree,personal trainers r great!! i luv mine 2!!...mrs*s dont 4get to take it slow....build it up...dont jump into it n cause an injury!!...n remember just be patient and u will see results

Im going to the gym tomorrow for the 2nd time this week - a first! Iam easing myself into it though - I only do about 10 mins on the cross trainer and 15 on the treadmill.
Once Im there I do enjoy it, its just getting there

This place I am going is called Gymphobics and its a 30 minute circuit thats it so not too bad and 30 mins every day will help loads, I cant wait now Squeeeeeeee!

Back