Willowfire365's diary!

Wow! fantastic loss you must be beaming with self pride:D You are amazing all that time 100% your will power must be extremley strong, I wish I could be as strong as you.
You have such a positive outlook that I find really inspiring. Well done and good luck with your re-feed I shall look forward to reading more of your postsx

So I thought I'd just resurrect this diary rather than starting a new one so I'm back for round 2! Yay! I feel so positive about this as well! I had a fantastic summer which included a cruise around Italy and then spent time with friends and I must admit I didn't concentrate on what I was eating as much as I should have but I'm back for round 2 to get down to my goal weight of about 12 stone! I went for my weigh in today and I know it's not great but I’ve put on a stone so I'm starting at 216 lb. I'm not actually upset by it as it's been one of the best summers of my life and I'm in such a happy place at the moment even though my health problems are still the same! Also from what everyone is saying it also doesn’t look like I’ve put weight on either lol oh well! So I've had my first shake and it reminded me how full they make me feel! Bring it on I say! lol

I really hope everyone is staying strong and doing well!

Tc all! XxX

I too have just sat and read all your diary ,so glad you have had a great summer ,thanks for the inspiration.

i've just spent the last two hours reading all your diary! i loved it, i'm starting today and i'm aiming for six stone down by april. you never put up photos!!! why??? you should be proud and show them off!

Thank you so much for your words it really does mean the world to me! I have a photo from the start a photo form the middle and then a photo from the cruise which is when I was at my lowest weight so far...I do get a bit self conscious about putting photos up though but here they are!

menowjuly.jpg

that was before and in July and then this was on holiday a few weeks ago..
mwaug.jpg

Honestly though you can do this and if you keep going it really will be worth it! I'll add your diary to my follow list and if you need anything you know everyone is here to help! TC XxX

Mash - thank you so much for reading as well! I'm surprised you made it through some of the more boring posts lol If I've inspired you at all that means so much to me - I really look forward to seeing how you get on too! don't be a stranger! Tc XxX

So diary update for day 2! I'm still at 100% and i managed all my water yesterday and i'm just on my 4ltr now which is great! My tummy has been making rather loud noises all day but it's fine and i'm sure it will settle! I have a bit of a headache but it's nothing i cant cope with! I managed 16 lengths last night at swimming and I'm going to aim to do the same tomorrow - got to keep everything moving!

Hope everyone is well!

Tc X

:wow::happy096::clap::angel09::bestwishes::winner::0clapper::thankyouthankyou::wee::stickdance::woohoo::banana dancer::0icanfly::angel::bunnydance::bananalove:
i really do not honestly feel worthly of typing you! your photos are unbelieveable! there are no words to describe how much i admire you so much, i just hope everything goes amazingly well for you xxx

Thank you so very much! Honestly I'm sitting here blushing! I know it's easy for other people to say that you can do it but you really can - I haven't had time to read all your diarry and i'm so sorry for that but take each week as it comes and enjoy the loss each week and go from there and most of all enjoy the compliments when you start getting them! :)

I'm off back to my water and DVD's - watching lots of comedy shows tongiht for a laugh :)

Tc XxX

Ok so day 3 blues :( i had a really bad nights sleep last night which involved me waking up needed to pee at 3am and being in a lot of pain from my condition so i was awake for a few hrs and i've had a super long day today which hasn't helped and tonight i'm shattered and feeling so low and so cold :( oh well hopefully things will feel a bit brighter tomorrow but there's no way on earth i'd eat! Going to watch my DVD's with my heat blanket till i fall asleep!

X

So today has been a lot better and feeling so low yesterday I didn't even realise that the dress I brought was a size 14 and it fits great! I'm now rather excited by that :8855:Going for a night out next week too and i have a really great outfit to wear so it's great! I must admit I'm wishing it was Monday now as I want my weigh in! lol Got my B12 injection tomorrow morning which should be fun...hopefully it will settle quickly and I wont have too much of a reaction before i start to feel the benifits! Also my heat blanket and an extra blanket that I've inherited are are working wonders to keep me warm at the moment!

Keep strong everyone!

X

Great pictures, look at you, you look amazing and thank you for posting them, it's inspiring and such motivation for everyone else x

have a hug

Great pictures, look at you, you look amazing and thank you for posting them, it's inspiring and such motivation for everyone else x

Thank you so much ElectricLilac it really does mean a lot to hear that and I must admit seeing the photos reminds me how far I've come! Hope your doing great with everything and thanks so much again! XxX

Thanks Mash! I'm in need of gentle hugs today after the B12 injection! At least it helps though!

X

Thanks cherrygem! Hope your having a great day!

So end of day 5 and feeling ok - my B12 injection was rather painful but it'll be worth it once my body settles. I've been super tired today after breaking my record and managing to need to pee 6 times in the night which meant little sleep what with an early start! I start back on my weekend work tomorrow and I must admit I'm not looking forward to having a cold shake at 8am on Sunday morning but hey the things we do to loose weight and get healthy lol

Right back to watching this DVD and then sleep!

Keep strong everyone!

X

Wow, Willow fire, fantastic difference in your pictures. Well done and well done for round 2 too!

Thanks so much pinkkaz77 :) Hope your well and staying strong! XxX

trimlee thank you so much! Round 2 is strange but going ok! Hope your doing well :)

So day 6 and still 100% - feeling a bit low tonight but it's mainly because I'm tired! I am finding this 2nd attempt more difficult as I'm really missing food at the moment and warm cups of tea but I'll never give in! Oh well an early night i think before work again tomorrow and then weigh in Monday! Yay! :D

Night everyone!

X

So it's Sunday - yay! Work went really well...I must admit I forgot how much energy it takes after having time off! I'm still going at 100% although I'm missing tea again today! I had a black tea with 2 sweetners which was ok so it might be an option now :) I think I'm going to have a lovely hot shower and then paint my nails while watching a DVD - mazin!

Can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow!

Have a great evening all!

X

So I went for my weigh in this morning (with dad having to go to the Dr's this morning and everything I ended up getting there about 11:30!) and I've lost 14 lb this week :eek: we know that the B12 injection has speeded up my metabolism (that's not why I have it) and that would have contributed but it's great that I'm now down to the weight I was when I finished the programme in July which is 14 stone 4lb so only 2 stone and 4lb ish to go! I think everyone was in shock in the chemist and I know it's a lot in a week but I'm so pleased and considering I'm having all my shakes and all my water!

I did come home to some awful news that a very close family friend has lost her battle with cancer and to say I feel numb and devastated is an understatement :( what with feeling cold and not being able to stop crying I think it's time for a cup of black tea and a few sweeteners :(

Tc everyone and keep strong...life is far too short to be unhappy about things.

XxX

Back