Willowfire365's diary!

Hi I am on 50 today 100% all the way! I have lost 2st 12lb to date still have a long way to go but getting there.
My chemist keeps talking about refeeding after 12 weeks but I so want to go for longer??? Have you been set a time limit???

Hi Annie I'm so sorry I didn't see your message! I was never given a time limit at all, it was all done on how I felt during the time. They might have suggested that as they've seen people struggle going longer than that. I really hope you're doing ok now and it's fab that you got to 50 days.

Hello all! I'm back for a bit but I'm not on 100% at the moment. I've had a bit of a relapse with my health unfortunately and the new painkillers they've put me on have made me put on weight. When I went in to see the consultant he'd read my file and warned me that if I went on the tablets I was guaranteed to put on weight. I had no choice really but to go on the tablets as my pain was so bad. Since then to top it off I've had a relapse and I've managed to put on weight again. I've been on the diet since the 2nd Jan and I managed about 5 days at 100% but unfortunately on these tablets and with working and the relapse I got super dizzy and was nearly sick so with the pharmacy's advice I've been having a tin of tuna at night and some cheese (really low carb). So far it seems to be making me feel a bit better as I think I just need those extra calories. I didn't have a weigh in when I went to get more shakes on Tuesday as I couldn't face it...that sounds so silly but I'm slightly ashamed that I've put weight on but I keep reminding myself that the consultant did say that even on a diet of 500 cal I probably wouldn't loose much weight on the tablets. So here we are.. that's how things lie so we shall see how it goes!

Hope everyone is going great and to anyone on day 1 it really does work and keep at it at 100% if you can! It's so worth it!

Tc

X

Back