Willowfire365's diary!

Lovely summer cold Sharon only I am not sure you could call it summer lol. How are you getting on.

Hi Al! So sorry to hear your feeling crappy too! I really hope you feel better soon!

So day 22 and shattered again - work went well but boy I'm so tired tonight! Weigh in tomorrow morning which I'm excited about and it'll be good to see how much I've lost this week. Still feel stuffy so thinking that's the reason I'm so tired. Oh well out for fun times tomorrow night at the theatre and then seeing a concert on Sunday night so plenty to look forward to!

Right sleep soon so tc all!

X

So day 23 and just been for my weigh in and I've lost 5.4 lb this week for my week 3 wegh in so I'm really pleased! Another stone and a lb and I'll be the same weight as I was when I went away last year :D anything after that will be brilliant! :) So after the weigh in today it's 22.6 lb yay!!

Feeling rather sore but enjoying resting and watching TV before going out tonight to see a show for a friends birthday :)

Tc all!

X

That's brilliant well done

Thanks so much guys. So wow I’ve been busy and haven't managed to post but everything's been fine apart from a dizzy day on Sunday after doing a lot but seem to be a bit better now. I've done something stupid though and I've booked to go to the Isle of White Festival on Friday...I'm dreading it on the low calories but it's to see my fav band and I really don't want to miss it so I'm going! Saturday and Sunday are super busy too so I have no idea how I'm going to cope but we shall see! It'll be worth it though...I hope lol Just had my lunch and yet again I'm freezing but oh well! I'm so sad but I've worked out I only have 45 days left on the diet!

Bring on the weekend and work soon!

Tc all!

X

I'm out most of the weekend and I found out yesterday that he gave me a day short so I went back today and as I'm out all weekend I weighed in today and even though I was 2 days short I'm now down to 216.6 so not that much of a drop but still a loss! Feeling a bit crappy tonight and worried about a huge day out tomorrow on so little calories! If I feel crappy tomorrow I might see about having some protein as I'd rather not be really ill!

Hope everyone is great!

X

So after realising tonight how much I have to do tomorrow and with my health and energy problems normally I decided to have a tin of tuna tonight so that if I need to eat tomorrow it wont be such a shock. I know how i get doing a lot when I'm eating properly and I've never tried to do this much on the diet so i think it's sensible to eat if i need to. I felt so strange eating as I've never broken the diet for an event before...the last time i did because i passed out and the first time was as i got to the refeed date i set. It feels so wrong to eat but i think i need to make sure i'm safe as I’m out for nearly 15 hrs on the go tomorrow and I’m a long way from home!

I'm going to carry a bottle of coke with me too in case i need to have something to drink if i feel dizzy and as that's been happening a lot anyway i want to be safe! I know it will mean a big gain if i eat carbs tomorrow but to be honest i'd rather enjoy the day and be safe than feel vile all day and not enjoy something this exciting! Hope that seems sensible!

Sleep now as i have a very early start!

Tc all!

Just enjoy urself girl...life has a habit of getting in the way of lipotrim..I hope the awful traffic jams haven't effected u

Willow just read your entire diary and you have done amazingly well!! Such an inspiration!! And you look fantastic in your photos!! *claps* :)

week 1 -

Wow willowfire, I've just finished reading your diary and my god you are such an inspiration not to mention you sound like such a lovely person! I found myself welling up at times Im so bloody happy for you!!
You're pics are amazing, as are you.x

jeni3075 and Daisyhappy! I honestly can't say how overwhelmed I am reading your comments. I'm just so sorry it's taken me so long to reply to you both. I really hope your journeys are going well and that things are good for you! Thank you so much again and I will do my best to keep track of how your both getting on :)

So I'm now not on the diet completely after IOW and I'm so pleased I ate as it was such a difficult day! I am now being careful and when I'm not hungry I've been having one of the drinks and to be honest I had a drink tonight and a few chocolates after and boy do I feel sick! I must admit my appetite seems to rush off every now and then and i think it's gone for a wonder again so I might be back on the diet tomorrow...yay! I did become possessed today though and brought 2 bikinis and a cover up dress that's above my knees! Shock horror! So only 5 weeks till holiday so lets see how i get on!

Tc all!

X

Hello everyone and hello diary! So about 4 weeks ago I started the diet again and am doing ok. I did have a Dr's appointment about 2 weeks ago and I've not got to a rather strong dose of new painkillers which have been making me dizzy and along with a sore throat/cold thing I've been feeling rather poorly so for the last few days I've been having my shake for breakfast normally and then after the lunch shake a tuna steak or salmon and some prawns and I've been keeping the servings small but it's just for some extra calories and to fill my stomach a bit more. This is the first time on this diet that I've 'cheated' but I must admit I think for the moment if it doesn't muck up my weigh in super badly on Thursday then I'll keep going till my sore throat has gone and the dizziness has settled! So far I've lost about a stone so I can't really moan at all about how things are going. Still not hungry but everyone keeps telling me to drink hot drinks for my throat but I can't really stand black tea as I find it too strong without the milk and I don't drink green tea that well...I know bad me!

Oh well time to sort out my kitten's room (she's only just 6 months) and she found us just over a month ago and I really adore her! I must admit she's also keeping me going and strong as I know I have to look after her now and she's so lovely!

Tc all and keep strong!

X

Thanks Astrantia :D

So today is day 32 and still on the shakes and extra protein and seem to have a bit of stomach flu at the mo so not feeling to great still. I've decided a few more days on extra protein then back to 100% I think. I'm so pleased with how I'm looking at the mo so we shall see what weigh in says! I've got to go on Wednesday this week instead of Thursday as Willow has a vets appointment on Thursday but I have to pop to the pharmacy tomorrow as they mucked up my shakes and managed to give me 4 of the mens shakes and one isn't even in the flavour I have....weird but I do need the proper ones! lol I must admit I'm watching Willow sleep and boy could i join her!

Oh well work soon and then back home to bed!

Tc all and keep strong!

X

Been such a busy few days and next week will only get worse but at least it's mainly fun stuff! I tried going 100% yesterday and nearly passed out last night after work and felt so sick so had some fish but couldn't stomach my shake as well. Today's not been too bad but feel woozy from the tablets and that so again had fish before I now go to work just in case! At least I'm only down to 1 meal a day so I'm pleased about that. I lost 2 and a half lb last week even though I was having protein so really pleased about that. I'm aiming to have my shake tonight and nothing else and then a massive day tomorrow of work and then out in the evening so I think I'll see how the day goes!

Hope everyone is staying strong and well.

Tc

Back