Willows Diary - Day 3

willow12

Hi

Day 3 is nearly over.. I've been quite 'hungry' today.. Not pangs of hunger but feeling I want to eat. I'm guessing it's just habit as it's Saturday night which used to mean head in trough!
I've drank lots of water and I think I'm in ketosis. Fingers crossed I'll have a good weight loss on Thursday!
Any tips for 200cal meals for SS+ would be appreciated.. Can't face another omelette!

Hey Willow! I'm on day 3 as well! But I'm on SS so I'm not allowed to chew anything yet :( but perhaps you could do something with tuna or chicken as it's protein and filling! I feel like my breath is bad so fingers crossed I'm in ketosis! I'm feeling like I want to eat rather than wing hungry everyone here's having pizza ( my favourite food!! And the smell is making it hard!!!)

shazzy_shaz said:
Hey Willow! I'm on day 3 as well! But I'm on SS so I'm not allowed to chew anything yet :( but perhaps you could do something with tuna or chicken as it's protein and filling! I feel like my breath is bad so fingers crossed I'm in ketosis! I'm feeling like I want to eat rather than wing hungry everyone here's having pizza ( my favourite food!! And the smell is making it hard!!!)

Wow.. You're good sticking to SS. I managed 1 day! Yeah my family had pizza but stayed in the kitchen.. I was in a grump! But, I'm doing it through my own choice to lose weight. I'll scoff pizza in my bikini in September (maybe) x

I didn't know about the other steps of the program until I cake in here! I think my CDC is going to make me stay in SS for a few months from the way she's talking!

Honestly, I feel like such a grump at the minute, I was at a party drinking water while everyone was stuffing themselves! But I know the results will come (hopefully) so it'll be worth it! It's just strange with people eating round you and you not I never realised how much time is centred around food!!!

shazzy_shaz said:
I didn't know about the other steps of the program until I cake in here! I think my CDC is going to make me stay in SS for a few months from the way she's talking!

Honestly, I feel like such a grump at the minute, I was at a party drinking water while everyone was stuffing themselves! But I know the results will come (hopefully) so it'll be worth it! It's just strange with people eating round you and you not I never realised how much time is centred around food!!!

Yes I agree..! We've had a new puppy today and tomorrow we're having 2 lots of friends round. One lot we're giving biscuits and my husband's friend later is staying for dinner. I've def over indulged in time food time in the past. I don't know what I was thinking not exercising anyway.
Can I ask why your CDC wants you to stay on SS? How much did you say you wanted to lose?

It seems food is everywhere! I never noticed how much emphasis I placed on food and how it controlled me up until now! On day one my family had fish and chips which is I love and it took all my will power to just leave and go upstairs! The smell of food still makes me me go weak!

I font know why my CDC wants keep me on it, I've not asked her, but I think probably because I've got so much to lose and it'll most likely come off quicker if i stay on the SS! I want to lose about 9 stone!

shazzy_shaz said:
It seems food is everywhere! I never noticed how much emphasis I placed on food and how it controlled me up until now! On day one my family had fish and chips which is I love and it took all my will power to just leave and go upstairs! The smell of food still makes me me go weak!

I font know why my CDC wants keep me on it, I've not asked her, but I think probably because I've got so much to lose and it'll most likely come off quicker if i stay on the SS! I want to lose about 9 stone!

I see.. Don't think the amount matters its the will power at the start I think. I hear good things about this diet.
Night night x

If I get even half the results that the people on here have got that'll give me the motivation to stay in SS for a few months if I can!! Didn't realise the time! Whoops! Night! Xx

Back