Willow's way...

Evening everyone..

so here I am.. Weighing soooooo much and sick of it!

Being realistic I can't stay on a vlcd for a long period of time,so I'm using this as a kick start. Plan is 10wks on this, then revered, then Xmas and then a healthy eating plan to shift the rest..

daily plan is two shakes and a meal with the family at night.. With a bar thrown in for good measure when I need it, hopefully at night when my low point is..

really ready for this, but worried whether. I will get thru these first few days if they are really hard.. X

Hello!

If you can get lots of things on a list to get cracking on in the first week. Distraction is the key. Plus go through your wardrobe and photos. That will help inspire you to continue. Water water water and space your packs out. Honestly - my house was never as clean and organised as the first week on this diet!! It's really only days 3 and 4 that suck for most people. Day one is like yippee I'm going for it. Day two is the same buzz but dwindles a bit. 3 and 4 are a wee struggle but then the hunger stops and if you are a sneaky weigher you'll start seeing results.
After week one with the big loss you'll be motivated to carry on.
I didn't have as many side effects with this one as I did with Cambridge.
Good luck and make good use of these forums!! :)
We're all in the same boat diet wise and are here to help and support xx

Welcome & good luck willow! :)

Thank you both.. Yes already got some stuff planned to keep me busy..

question. Can I have 100g of quorn for the protein instead of meat? It doesn't say so in the brochure, but sure I saw somewhere that someone had this?

Starting weight 14-7! Groan.

And it's Monday. And the kids started way earlier than usual this morning. Zzz

Never mind. Off to get us all dressed and then it's nursery and work run. See you on the other side. Two shakes planned with a bar if I'm desperate.

See you later. X

Enjoy your first day! It's mine too today, although I'm a couple of stone heavier than you. Good luck today and just think it will be so very worth it in the end! xx

Good luck both of you :)

Good luck!!! :) you can do it xx

Back