- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Hows it going willow, you still hanging in there? Xx

Hows it going willow, you still hanging in there? Xx

Hi MM I am still hanging in there thank you :) Things have been crazy the last week and now have kids off on holiday so no time to think let alone come on here sadly. Still on plan just about and still shrinking :D

Glad to hear you are still going strong Willow xx

Well done for sticking with it, you're doing so well :)

Morning all, just to report a 2lb loss this week so still going, very pleased as had a little cake blip this week perfectly angelic the rest of the time.

Kids and OU course keeping me very busy which is probably helping.

Hope everyone is well!

Well done Willow. Your weight loss record is looking very impressive x

Well done willow.
Excellent result :)

Hello everyone, well scales have me in the 13's eek, so pleased with this was I that I ended up celebrating by having a complete diet meltdown yesterday. Got through Bank holiday unscathed only to lose the plot, too much chocolate hanging around and a lack of distraction. My lovely 2 year old having a bite of her malteser bunny and then giving it to mummy as she didn't want anymore. Well it did taste nice but led to some other little blips, anyway I am still with it and 100% TS today so going to move on. Scales were still kind this morning so will wait to see the damage tomorrow. x

Not far from my first goal date 05/05 which is my holiday intend to stick to plan as much as poss when away as only want to be on TS until 31/05 and start doing other things.

Finding this stage the hardest as I actually feel normal as in just like everyone else and it's too easy just to let things slip but really want to get to a healthy BMI.

My birthday is 07/05 and I was treated to a shopping trip this week it was wonderful I loved going around and picking up size 14's, trying them on and them fitting, I am in 16's on trousers and 14's for everything else. My ideal would be to be a size 12 which looks almost attainable now just got to keep going.

hope everyone is doing well. Xxxxx:)

Thats brilliant news on the weight loss Willow. Feeling normal is such a good thing isn't it.

Only a couple of weeks to holidays then. Be good & you may be almost another 1/2 stone lighter by the x

I know what you mean willow, it does get harder when you start to feel 'normal' again.
I have had a couple of size 14 tops on which felt amazing and my size 16 jeans are baggy on me.
Definitely not a real 14 yet but to be honest im just happy being a real 16 after all this time :)

I too am ready to move on from ts and although my full journey is not over, i feel like i have done the right thing splitting it. We have to do what works best for us eh!

Its great that you are feeling so positive and that you have achieved so much. Its a tough journey but worth it ;)

Thats brilliant news on the weight loss Willow. Feeling normal is such a good thing isn't it.

Only a couple of weeks to holidays then. Be good & you may be almost another 1/2 stone lighter by the x

Thanks Susie, Going to try and be good got a hen night Friday and wedding the Saturday after decided to just see how I feel on the day and not worry too much.

I know what you mean willow, it does get harder when you start to feel 'normal' again.
I have had a couple of size 14 tops on which felt amazing and my size 16 jeans are baggy on me.
Definitely not a real 14 yet but to be honest im just happy being a real 16 after all this time :)

I too am ready to move on from ts and although my full journey is not over, i feel like i have done the right thing splitting it. We have to do what works best for us eh!

Its great that you are feeling so positive and that you have achieved so much. Its a tough journey but worth it ;)

Def not a real 14 yet :) either although can depend on which shops I buy from. X You have done fab too MM lets hope we can move on to the next stage and change things long term, it's all so consuming, be so nice to just live healthy, relax and feel good about ourselves. Xx

Willow you've done brilliantly, you'll soon be in those size 12's xx

Evening all, well I am still here and losing but having a little bump in the journey at the moment, I fell of my bike last week and managed to tear something in my shoulder. Can barely use it and I am taking strong pain killers, I have had to boost my calories to take the medication so have been eating this week. Trying to be sensible and so far haven't gained, I will do a new weigh in on 04/05 as this is the day before my holiday goal, hopefully I can get near 13.7 st but shall forgive myself if not.

Hope everyone is doing well on their journey a lot of goals are getting very close. xx :)

That's bad news, hope you're soon on the mend xx

Oh dear, that sounds painful Willow. Hope it heals quickly especially with holiday coming up xx

Hi there, I've just finished day three and have been browsing a few diaries to see how people are doing. You've done brilliantly, well done. Hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon.

Hi there, I've just finished day three and have been browsing a few diaries to see how people are doing. You've done brilliantly, well done. Hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon.

Thank you Cate apart from the shoulder I am feeling pretty good thanks to the weight loss. Time does fly though and you will soon be a few months in and a few stones lighter and feeling fab. x

Well the scales are dropping this week, possibly asking a bit much for them to say 13st7lb before my holiday on 5th but you never know. I have a wedding tomorrow and just found out its a meat feast which sounds perfect for me to get away with a bit of protein and not much else. Not drinking apart from the toast so will hopefully stay on track.

Very excited about my holiday it's a week in a caravan in South Devon, but we very rarely go on holiday as I have such a big family, not many places cater reasonably for 7. Shall be ticking off my major goal of going swimming with my children for the first time EVER, I have got my costume and got hubby to take a picture and I am happy with how I look at least enough to brave it. So nervous but emotional at the same time, I know it might seem such a simple thing but it represents all the weight issues that have held me back and I hope it will give me some sort of release if that makes sense. x

Going to weigh on 5th now and update stats etc give me as much time to shift that little bit extra. Xx :)

Brilliant losses Willow, enjoy every second of your holiday especially the swimming with your children - it's fabulous when people do things they wouldn't have before xx

Back