Willpower, how you doing?

Professor

Guess whos back...
I maybe repeating myself here as mentioned this in a LL thread, but thought i'd post a thread on willpower.

Why, well i am 27days into LL now and i am seriously amazed at my willpower, it has shocked me to be honest, i mean i have tried dieting / exercise / life changes many many times before but all have failed and fallen by the wayside so many times before.

So far on my LL journey i have resisted so much, i have not been teased into eating, i have shown courage in front of friends and family and so far i can hold my head up saying i have not eaten a thing in 27days! Or drunk anything but water either, which when i had an addiction to Coke beforehand has also amazed me.

Even yesterday i was desperate for a pee (sure you know the feeling!) and was stuck for an hour in London traffic to the point it was getting PAINFUL :eek: and almost close to an accident! so i swirved and skidded into a KFC as it was on my left and ran for there Loo, (Now i should point out that i "used" to be one of KFCs number one customers) I finished in the Loo and felt so guilty of just using there loo as not a customer i walked over the counter to buy something (silly i know but thats me) and as easy and cheap i bought a small fries :eek::eek::eek: Dont panic! I walked outside got in car, (did sniff and look at those nice hot fries though :p) and promtly drove out carpark throwing said fries into a skip! Didnt touch one at all. I felt so powerful you know?

Even went camping last week with friends (it was cold i can tell ya!) and they all sat around the fire with kebabs that i drove to get them! And no i ddint buy one, my freinds sat there gobsmacked that i resisted!

For the first time in my life i really feel "I" am in control, and i WILL do this and i WILL stick to it.

So hows everyones willpower doing?

Even yesterday i was desperate for a pee (sure you know the feeling!) and was stuck for an hour in London traffic to the point it was getting PAINFUL :eek: and almost close to an accident! so i swirved and skidded into a KFC as it was on my left and ran for there Loo, (Now i should point out that i "used" to be one of KFCs number one customers) I finished in the Loo and felt so guilty of just using there loo as not a customer i walked over the counter to buy something (silly i know but thats me) and as easy and cheap i bought a small fries :eek::eek::eek: Dont panic! I walked outside got in car, (did sniff and look at those nice hot fries though :p) and promtly drove out carpark throwing said fries into a skip! Didnt touch one at all. I felt so powerful you know?

Hi lee

We had an almost identical experience yesterday. Yesterday was my 2nd day of CD and I also had to venture into KFC to pee!! lol Read my diary post. Its almost freaky how alike the experiences are.

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss...-4lbs-but-totally-fed-up-honest-claire-2.html

I am only on day 3 at the moment and I really admire your will power. Im truely petrified that my will power will dwindle and I will fall flat on my face with yet another diet.

well done. the only thing i will say to you is this DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BREAK THIS DIET COS IF YOU DO IT IS VERY VERY VERY HARD TO GET BACK ON BOARD!!!!!

believe me i have been there done that and bought the t-shirt and at the moment am wearing it on a daily basis :eek: :eek: :eek:

big well done for getting so far hun, its such life changing stuff eh!!

Gen xx

such restraint in kfc....think of your health ...do NOT give up please :mad: ......keep typing answer every post on this board !! susan xxxx:)

sorry bad english .....type an answer to every post on this board .......

Professor I think you are doing fab and doing so much good to your body by just drinking water and having your moose.

Happy Gal and Professor next time you can't use the loos without guilt of not buying how about you put 50p in the charity box they keep at the counter. How good would you feel then not only have you resisted but helped others in the process!

Proud of you both

Dizzy x

For the first time in my life i really feel "I" am in control, and i WILL do this and i WILL stick to it.

So hows everyones willpower doing?[/quote]

Good for you!!! My Dad has just finished doing LL. He started in June weighing 18 stone exactly now 4 months later he is doing maintenance - sticking to it totally and has lost 5 stone and 3lbs!!!!!:eek: :eek: His goal was 13.5 stone and he is now 12 stone 11!!!!!:D

I was amazed that he stuck to the diet absolutely to the letter. Not one morsel of food passed his lips and he is now a model maintainer!!!

It looks as if you are going to be the same - so very very well done to you - you should be very proud of yourself!!:D

Tasha:)

hi Prof :)

I feel a bit like you.....I am 110% determined to do this - and (like you ;) ) I have amazed myself at how I have sruck to it completely - no cheats, no nibbles, nothing - except my CD packs...water and black tea/coffee....

I'm just so scared that if I do falter....I'll not get back into it so I just have to keep plodding til I'm where I want to be....and that'll not be until mid January 2007 - so I'll be AAM during Christmas too :rolleyes: glutton for punishment me....;)

Debz
xx

Fair play to you on your huge achievement... I really admire you!
I have to admit to falling off the wagon a couple of times, AAM week for me was the worst thing I ever did.. completely went over board on portion sizes etc BUT never touched any carbs which I am still proud of!!
Have snacked every now & then on cheese or salad but mainly at the weekends am now back to ssing 100% (for the moment anyway!)
I have eaten meals a few times, always only meat & veg & have always managed to get straight back into it the next day, so far anyway...

As it happens I have a KFC opening up just literally around the corner from my house & I have to drive by it every day... the thought has already crossed my mind.... I LOVE KFC... but I will try to think of you guys & stay strong!!!

Thanks for the reminder!!

me me i did the will power post :eek: :eek:

I think our willpower is amazing............
But as Gen said once you break the SSing its so hard to get back on that track,BUT I have so far and it took me to regain all my weight with an 8 month struggle to do it?:confused:
This is why eating terrifies me at the mo?
xxc

Back