Willpower needed!!!!

becjy

Hii everyone, im new to this ap but desperatly need tips,advice & most of all encouragment!! Ive yo-yo dieted on & off for the past 10yrs & finally reached a point in my life where i want & need to change.
Ive tried most diets but this is my first time on a VCLD/LIQUID diet & finding it sooooo hard!! I started on monday im not sure if im in ketosis but i feel soo tired & weak have zero energy all my body aches & ive horrible saw spots broke out over my face:'(
To make it even harder ive a week off wrk now so not in my usual routine all my friends are out over the bank hol & my flatmate is reaally unsupportive & thrown a bbq tonight ive been sooo close to jackin it in grabbing a burger!!
Really hope it gets easier i can stick it ojt x

Hey...if your determined. .you can do it. You brought the pack so you wAnt to change. Its not going to be easy..but is anything worth doing. .easy? ? I've had spots..just put a post out..there have been bbq stinking up my neighbour hood too...and boy they smelt good..but just think what you've achieved so far. I lime to think that I am strong. I try to think of the people I know and wonder if they could do this diet. .I don't think they could...so be proud that you can do this..do you know what I mean??
Its sad that you don't have the support around you that you need...
But be strong..don't give up yet..keep trying..imagine how fantastic you will look and feel once you've achieved your goals. I've done a vlcd before..lighter life. I lost 9st and I've never felt better in.my life..I CANNOT wait to be that thin and healthy again
Be strong x

Hi Becyj welcome and keep going, the first few days are the hardest it really does get easier, the lethargy does pass, take this time for some me time, long showers and early bed. I hope you find today easier than yeaterday xx

Hey keep going. We started the exact same day. Surely you weighed yourself at the start?
if you stuck to total solution then you must have lost something? I thought I wouldn't but I have weighed myself everyday since friday and it is less each day. Granted everyone is different but that is my inspiration so far.

It must be hard without the support directly around you but just keep checking into this site... there's plenty of people here willing to keep u going. Stay strong and it will increase your willpower.

Thanks guys this site is deffo gunna help me stay strong still getting used to it thpught, just realised why i cant view certain things & set my profile though which i think is abit weird!!

& yes matty how often you been weighing everday?? Ive tried to stay away from the scales but did so on fri & had only lost 2lb im going to weigh myself tomoro but reeeallly hope is more ive lost like 5-8lb in week 1 of other diets where ive eaten looads of food so be gutting after hoe hard ive tried on this to only lose a few pound!!!! =/

Well my scales are in the bathroom and since my water intake has increased I'm always in there. But I did so this morning when I woke up and it's reading 16st 8lb. Nearly lost a stone since Monday. Liking the weigh in more than the diet which is why I can stick it

Haha ommmg well done you!!! Welll jelll im gunna go see now, im really struggling with my water intake as i have never been a massive drinker anywaay well in the daytime ;) haha
& i havent been to the 'toilet' since tues but other peepsnon this diet be the same & still loosing vast amounts....

Welll....ive lost 4lbs so far still slightly disapointed as i was expectin a mahooosive loss but i suppose a loss is a loss & if i did this every week be a stone off by end june!!!

Exactly a loss is a loss. I'm sure it will keep going!

Sometimes you can have a bad week and the next in amazing..when I did lighter life one week I only lost 3pdt but the next could be 10...its now it works out over the month..but I HEAR YOU you want yo see that scale drop don't yar. ..lol

Hope you stuck it out!! you can do it and it does get easier =)

Back