Willpower not so good this week

im going int week 4 of SW. I've not had a cheat day or a "bad" day but yesterday and today are difficult. All I'm thinking about is sweets. Cake pudding chocolate you name it. I've prepared dinners in advanced with SW recipes and have loads of fruit and veg in the house. I've already looked up sun points for sweets and driving myself crazy. Nope, this isn't hormonal. I've already been through menopause. Lol. I'm 45 and started menopause at 31. I think it's my mind sabotaging itself. Instead I e made myself a fruit bowl with coconut muller light yoghurt instead but not satisfied. Any suggestions! If I feel like this all the time I won't be able to stick with this healthy lifestyle. Thanks in advance ;)

I think a lot of us can relate to thinking about foods that we shouldn't have but want. But you can have those sweets/foods if you syn them. If your like me one isn't enough so it's better not to have any. Have a glass of cold NAS squash.
Look at why you feel you want it. Is it boredom or a habit you have got into? Find something to do for 30 mins and it will pass.
My OH was sat eating a mint cornetto last night and I looked at it and thought no I am in a I'm going to be 100% challenge which starts 1st Aug so I'm being good now so Aug it will be easier to stay 100%.

If you want to join us then here is the link. https://www.minimins.com/threads/august-challenge-31-days-to-get-back-on-track-for-xmas.355435/

Stay strong don't give in.:)

I could but don't really trust myself , sad I know. I'm like an alcoholic but with sweets. It passed but returned. Will pass again but got to find a way to be more content with the fact that I will always struggle with this. Thanks guys x

Back