Windows Shopping

Anisah

A pound at a time
When I get to goal I want to make a special dinner for my husband for putting up with me during this journey. I did some online browsing for things I'd like to wear.

Show me pics of what you'd wear for a special night once you get to goal if money were no issue.

Here's what I'd like to order.

dress.jpg
backofdress.jpg

Probably the white,
Just fantasising being somewhere abroad, walking along the harbourside in my dress and it being a lovely balmy night............ahh, maybe one day!!
Maybe I could get them both!!
Can't wait to be a size 10, hopefully by christmas.

Dreaming is fun, and shopping online for dream dresses passes the time nicely.

Anything to keep me out of the fridge.

Last edited:
When I get to goal I want to make a special dinner for my husband for putting up with me during this journey. I did some online browsing for things I'd like to wear.

Show me pics of what you'd wear for a special night once you get to goal if money were no issue.

Here's what I'd like to order.

dress.jpg
backofdress.jpg

Aww thats lovely I am sure you will look fab in it... x

Hi!

Love both of the dresses! I am at the beginning of my long journey and, at the moment, could never imagine me ever wearing a dress like that .....without covering my arms and wearing every fat-busting pair of pants I could find!!!

I guess the closer you get to goal, the more you can see your body in a new light? I can't wait for that!!

You are all truly inspirational so keep it up!!

xx

All Saints Aemilla Dress

Just noticed they do this in black too and its on sale...... now they only have it in a 6 or 8........ hmm definately cant imagine getting a 6 but an 8......... Im buying a 10 at the moment.......

ow just the thread for me, i have been getting so excited about a dress that i have seen and i am going to get it !! just not sure what size to get though. Been raving about this dress since Sunday think i'm doing everyone's head in about it now though.

Its something i want to get to keep me on track, i want to hang it up in my bedroom so its the first thing i see in the morning and the last thing at night, i want to be able to wear it at xmas time. I have never had or wanted a dress so its a first for me. I hope to be about 6 stone lighter by then :innocent0001:

chinese embroidered flower dress

ow just the thread for me, i have been getting so excited about a dress that i have seen and i am going to get it !! just not sure what size to get though. Been raving about this dress since Sunday think i'm doing everyone's head in about it now though.

chinese embroidered flower dress

Lovely dress.. depends when you want to wear it... If you need to wear it like in a month then I would get a size less than you are .. if you want to wear it say next week then I would get the size you are now.. x

Love looking at the dresses you all want they are fab and will look even better on !!

Back