• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

windy problem

Hi everyone. my problem is that I have terrible wind with drinking all this water at least 5 1/4 litres a day does anyone else suffer if so what have you done to help prevent it. :eek:

My hubby is so amazed at my first week weight loss he's looking in to joining me, we may even end up looking like we did 25 years ago ( I may fancy him all over again )

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Hi there!

Sorry I can't help you regarding the wind issue - perhaps you are swallowing a lot of air when you are drinking the water??
I just wanted to say well done on the weight loss in your first week!!!
My Hubby has just started SS'ing with me I'm week 4 and he's coming to the end of week 1, but at least I don't have to put up with him eating takeaways around me!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

kopcat

Gold Member
S: 11st5lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 2st6lb(21.38%)
I only had that problem in my first week....when I was only just managing the 2 1/4 litres. My CDC said it was a water issue...hasn't been a problem this week (week 2) as I've been averaging 4 litres+. Hmmm, strange....

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
S: 18st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st3lb(1.15%)
Sorry hun i can't really help as i'm only in my first week, but i haven't suffered with it......yet!