WineMonster-so long to the Sauvignon!!

WineMonster

Better late then never, am writing this at the end of Day 4. Wobbled a bit on day 2 and had some food but v v low carb what I ate,so don't think it kicked me out of ketosis, which, judging by the feel in my mouth I am well and truly in! Haven't had a real problem with hunger yet, nor missing le vino. Something's happened though, I have bags of energy. Usually about 2 days before my TOTM I could sleep the clock round and it's my warning sign. I took it tonight and it caught me completely by surprise. I also normally gain about 3lbs of water weight with it too so this might impact on my weight loss this week, plus I am weighing in after 6 days as work shifts are dictating things at the minute. So if it's not one of the first week humongous losses that lots of you post I'll try not to be disheartened.....too much! Anyhow, I have set myself a hell of a goal, 84lbs by Christmas, I'm dreaming of a slim one! I can do this, i want to be a success at life and it starts with losing this weight xx

Ugh, just got on the scales when I know I shouldn't have as I promised myself I'd only let my counsellor weigh me and I've only lost 3 lbs . This is the start of day 5 for me. True its TOTM nor have I *been* to the loo in 2days :eek:but thought it would have been slightly more. On the plus side, I've no hunger pangs and oodles of energy. No more scales til weigh day. (Friday)

Try not to worry about it, all scales are different and totm can sometimes stop the scales dropping, keep up the hard work and fingers crossed your loss will be bigger come Friday and if it only a small loss the next weeks will prob be a much bigger loss. Try not to feel disheartened it will come off soon it can't not. Xx

Day off work today and am struggling. Have cleaned house, done ironing and laundry to divert my attention. heAding out now for a pedicure to take my mind off everything. scales this morning disappointing. Said i wouldn't be disheartened but i am :(

Try not to worry about it till weigh in tomorrow and if is small loss next weeks bound to be better , just sucks totm came on your first week. Days off are hardest as your not busy so the mind turns to food instead. Just keep downing the water and sticking to it and the weight will drop off soon. Xx

Gahhh. Got so hungry and low today. Have had a meal tonight, was so craving wine and chocolate and couldn't shake it. Stir fried half a chicken breast with a couple of slices of chorizo, half a green and red pepper, some prawns and half a tin of tomatoes. A mini paella kind of thing with no rice. Minimal carbs in the whole thing but im so disappointed with myself. Prior to that today i had a choc shake and a bar for breakfast and lunch. i will just have to take the hit on the scales tomorrow and buck my ideas up. I desperately do not want to fail at this.

Aw try not to worry about it, it is a hard diet to do and if you read other peoples diaries lots off people have blips just move forward and put it in the past and start a fresh tomorrow, a new week. Try drink plenty of water tonight it could help, my CDC told me to drown the food with water, drink extra. I'm sure next week ul get a great loss and it will give you the motivation to stick with it. Have you got the porridges, I've not tried them but a lot of people seem to find it helps as it feels like ur eating food not just drinking shakes, maybe get some and your weigh in, it might help xx

Thanks Tigger :) love the maple porridge, have it most mornings. fresh start tomorrow and a wee chin wag with my cdc will perk me up!

Week one weigh in just done and i have lost 6lbs! Delighted as it was TOM and i had a wobble so pleased with that. all set for week 2, and a much better result next weigh in (tomorrow week)

I had my 2nd weigh in this morning and I am v confused. I had a great week with no wobbles and by my WW approved digital scales this morning weighed in with a 6lb loss. Went to CDC she weighed me, 2 lb off only?! The weigh in at the CDC was 2 hours after I weighed myself and even allowing for light clothing and a shake on board I sure my CDC scales are wrong. Anyhow. Not back with CDC for 10 days as she's on holiday so hoping for a good run at it and a better result on her scales. Does anyone else have this problem?! Differing scales? To be honest I am inclined to believe my scales which show a total 12 loss since 27th June. Hubby has noticed difference, I feel it in clothes and others have said I look like I've lost weight. :confused: Anyway am having no problems with the diet, could possibly up the ante with the water intake but other than that no hunger, no cravings. Schwweet :)

Back