Winnie's Dukan Diary

Winnie C

Your True weight is: 8st 8 lbs
By startingtoday you will weigh
8 st 8 lbs on the 10/12/2012.
You'll have to follow 3 phases of my method, this means a 569 day programme to permanently stabilize your new weight

ATTACK PHASE - 6 DAYS - 15.04.12 - 20.4.12
CRUISE PHASE - 232 DAYS - 21.4.12 - 9.12.12
CONSOLIDATION PHASE - 331 DAYS - 10.12.12 - 5.11.13

HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
DAY 1 ATTACK

Breakfast

Ham omelette

Lunch
Salmon
Yoghurt

Dinner
Vietnamese beef
Muesli ice-cream

Supper
Seafoodsticks
Quark

Last edited:
Having problems with editing my signature to include tickerfactory ticker :(
It keeps saying that the code is invalid - will try again tomor !

Has anyone else had similar probs ?? X

i had problems with the ticker because i tried to do it on the html code, but once i did it on the bb code it was fine

Hi Winnie

We started on the same day, i will be following your progress!

Best of luck to us both xxx

whats this Muesli ice-cream ??

Hello,

Back to work today - but I have stuck at it - Alottolose I am feeling surprisingly good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think i compare everything to the lighter life total - which really does knock you for 6 when you start it :)
So all good x

However - i did have Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt - is this wrong ??

Oh & i found out that I can't cope with seafood sticks lol ! X

Hi Winnie

We started on the same day, i will be following your progress!

Best of luck to us both xxx

Fingers crossed XX XX I too will have a little peek at how your doing :)

whats this Muesli ice-cream ??

I got it from my Dukan Diet Life Plan book ... as a recipe for attack phase !

Would you like the recipe? - it was ok ish I think i will appreciate it more when I have been doing the diet longer & want something sweet X

yeah Lets see it lol

I got it from my Dukan Diet Life Plan book ... as a recipe for attack phase !

Would you like the recipe? - it was ok ish I think i will appreciate it more when I have been doing the diet longer & want something sweet X

Here you go Ellie1969 :

2 servings
Preparation time: 15 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Freezing & cooling time: 4& half hours

Ingredients
1/2 vanilla pod
250ml skimmed milk
4 tablespoons of oat bran ( i added 3)
3 tablespoons of sweetner (?) according to taste
1 egg
30g FF fromage frais
30g quark
20 drops of grand marnier flavouring (i used vanilla)
(optional) orange flower water or some organge zest

Split the half vanilla pod - scrape out the seeds (discard). Place vanilla pod in a pan with the milk & bring to the boil. Remove from the heat & add the oat bran & 1 table spoon of powdered sweetener. Carefully combine, then place the pan back over a low heat & allow the bran mixture to thicken. Stir in the beaten egg, then remove from the pan from the heat & take out the vanilla pod.

In a large bowl, mix together the fromage frais, quark, remaining sweetener & flavouring. Stir inthe bran mixture.

Next pour the mixture into glass dishes & leave for 30 mins to cool down to room temperature

Once cooled, put the glasses into the freezer for at least 4 hours. Give the mixture a stir every hour to prevent crystals forming.

(if you stir often - it comes out kinda crumbly !! X)

:)

I am worried that I have screwed it up today by having the Onken Fat Free Vanilla yoghurt :0(

i had problems with the ticker because i tried to do it on the html code, but once i did it on the bb code it was fine

THANKS I will give this a go ! ! x

Don't worry winnie, I had muller through my attack (and still do) and lost.I'll give it up when I stall. And icecream this lady says YES.

:)
thanks sididd X

I can't believe this - but I've forgotten to go for my 20 mins walk :( too late now !

I will make up for it by going twice tomor first thing & after work x

DAY 2 ATTACK

Breakfast

Yoghurt

Mid Morning
Seafood sticks (puke)
Salmon
Quark

Lunch
Ham
Cottage Cheese
Pickled Onions (not sure if these are allowed ?)

Dinner
Homemade meatballs
Yoghurt

Supper
Yoghurt with 1.5 tbsp oat bran

Day 2 over with for us Winnie! Why don't you run up and down stairs a few times in place of your walk?...Then again, at this time, maybe not ;)

I am eating Muller Lights which is a million times worse than that yoghurt i'm sure...in no way should you write today off as a bad day, just don't have them again...or if you really enjoyed it then carry on until you stall (that's what i'm going to do).

Sweet dreams and here's to a fabulous Dukan day tomorrow xxx

Winnie I'd avoid the onken yoghurt, get a 55p 500g of own brand low fat natural yoghurt and add a couple of teaspoons (to your own taste) of vanilla extract(or other flavour) and 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener...mix and enjoy :)

dairy is unlimited in attack phase, however it's limited to 1kg in cruise...so cut back after this week x

Back