Winnie's Dukan Diary

Menu looks good, but for best results limit the ham, very salty (could promote water retention) better to substitute for home cooked lean beef or poultry.

as for pickled onions....

You can in fact eat onions and garlic on any day on any phase of the Dukan Diet but in the Attack Phase and on the Pure Protein (PP) days of the other phases you must limit the amounts so that you have them more as a garnish or use them as a subsiduary ingredient in a dish rather than as a vegetable side dish. You can have a clove or two of garlic and half a medium size onion (approximately 50 grams) on these days. Pickled onions, pickled in plain or seasoned vinegar are also fine, but watch out for those that contain sugar in the vinegar and give these a miss. This means that you can add a small amount of onion to your burgers or on to your kebabs for example, or have a few rings of raw, red onion on your burger or steak.

ta for the recipe.... dont know if i could give up my muffins in place of icecream LOL but might be worth giving a go and i can put it in my icecream maker

Thanks for advice alottolose X
Ellie 1969 - I am going to try the muffins :)

DAY 3 ATTACK

Breakfast

Soft boiled egg
Ham

Lunch
Meatballs

Mid Afternoon
Ham
Pickled onions
Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Cottage Cheese

Supper
Gallette

Last edited:
Alottolose - it was too late to read your advice on onken, ham & pickled onions for today (day 3) but have re-adjusted day 4 X

Everyone learns as they go along :) dieting is a journey of body and mind :) as long as you get to your destination healthy doesn't matter too much how you get there :) xx

we have all been there with the mistakes... which probably were not mistakes at one point as he keeps changing his mind what we can and cant have lol

Yes very confusing ellie1969 X

I have been quite tired today & a little hungry :(

But sticking at it X

it will pass.... remember to keep drinking as needing a drink can be mistaken for hunger pangs lol... also keep eating protien as its unlimited

DAY 4 ATTACK

Breakfast

Yoghurt

Mid Morning
Hardboiled egg
Ham

Lunch
Salmon
Cottage cheese

Mid Afternoon
Turkey slices
Tuna with Quark

Dinner
Chicken curry made with spices & yoghurt

Supper
Oat bran cookies

ellie1969, I have eaten alot more today than previous days x x I think I am tired & a little stressy in work today which may have caused the 'wanting to eat more' x

Hey Winnie,

Hope you are feeling a bit perkier tomorrow. I am having a go at the chicken curry soon too, can't wait!

XXX

(please ignore this post) I really am a gormless goon X X lol

HELP X

I can't seem to add my weight loss ticker from ticker factory to my signature - as when I try to upload it - it says invalid file.
Everyone has one, I want one lol ! X
There must be something simple that I am doing wrong please see below the bbcode i have tried the whole thing & so many different combinations of parts of it - PLEASE HELP ANYONE x

Last edited:
yay you managed :D

DAY 5 ATTACK

Breakfast

Oat bran porrige

Lunch
Turkey breast
Cottage cheese

Dinner
Roast Beef
Cottage Cheese
Sugar free jelly

Supper
Ham
2 soft boiled eggs

Last edited:
you l;ook to be doing ok winnie.... how are you finding it ?

you l;ook to be doing ok winnie.... how are you finding it ?

Oh ellie1969 - i'm 100% committed but have been feeling a little bit sickie today X Pretty tired too !

One AMAZING thing is that I am not craving any carbs or sugar ?? X very weird X

DAY 6 ATTACK

Breakfast

Scrambled egg
3 unsmoked bacon medallions

Lunch
Salmon
Cottage cheese
FF fromage frais

Mid afternoon
Ham slices
Smoked mackeral

Dinner
Sirloin steak
Yoghurt

Supper
Oat bran cookies

Last edited:
I've decided to continue with the attack for another few days - the book says maximum of 10 x ?

Back