Winnie's Dukan Diary

It's far more likely to be because you stayed on Attack for too long! You should be eating lots on this diet, just lots of the right things. You can't fail to lose if you follow that simple rule. If you don't eat enough, on the other hand, your body will think you're starving it and your metabolism will slow right down to help you survive.

I understand that I chose the absolute maximum for the attack period - I am not sure yet whether it was a good / bad thing - but unfortunately it is done and I can't go back & change it ! ! X
I am eating in MASSIVE quantites, as i said in my post, so it definately isn't that i am not eating enough infact it is quite the opposite
!! - I do appreciate advice and encourage more (as long as it is helpful advice your offering :) !)

I think that yesterday i was craving sugar / carbs, feeling a bit down and in need of some encouragement

I am feeling SO MUCH better today. Although I can't help but worry that I won't lose weight when I weigh in on Sunday - mainly because I am eating constantly, it doesn't feel like a diet & I don't feel that I've lost weight.

I don't think i'll cope if i haven't lost weight :(

Last edited:

DAY 3 CRUISE
(PV) Friday 27th April

Breakfast
Part boiled egg
Ham

Mid Morning
Chicken thigh

Lunch
Chicken Curry
Salad, pickled onions, cottage cheese

Mid afternoon
Bacon
Quark

Dinner
Chillie con carnie (recipe)
Brocolli & green beans

Supper
OB cookies

winnie you can cope, wait and see what the scales say x be positive x your menus are great x

winnie you can cope, wait and see what the scales say x be positive x your menus are great x

Cheers Sididd x
I SO SO SO SO hope that i do lose weight on Sunday ! or ill be suicidal x lol !

Winnie you will be fine, you have had a fab weight loss already, this is a new way of eating, we've gotta be in it for the long haul, some weeks we may do well others not so well. Dont get disheartened, just keep on with it stick to the Dukan friendly foods and write in the diary and drink plenty of water. There is tonnes of advice and recipes to look and there is always somebody to give you some motivation and moral support here. Cx :bighug:

Keep going Winnie, you will find some weeks show fab results on the scales others are equally just as good but dont, I for one know how frustrating that is ........ Dukan is for the long haul, as the good doctor says the cruise phase is all about 'perseverance'

Thanks everyone -
I am committed to this & in it for the long haul & pretty much the rest of my days :)

I am still feeling scared about tomor - we will see x x x

A quick question -

I am always thirsty .... is this normal ??? X X I am pretty much sipping water all day long x

Winnie thats because your in ketosis keep drinking this is where you need to be, weight loss yeah x

DAY 4 CRUISE
PP Saturday 28th April

Breakfast
FF yoghurt

Mid-morning
Ham
Cottage cheese

Lunch
Salmon quiche

Mid-afternoon
Chicken thigh

Dinner
Squid & soy sauce
Chicken breast wrapped in ham & stuffed with quark & chives
Sugar free jelly

Supper
OB cookies

Hi Winnie...hope you are feeling better by now. The novelty and quick loss has work off now and we can both see the hard work ahead! LOL You are doing so well...we will get through this together! xxx

Winnie thats because your in ketosis keep drinking this is where you need to be, weight loss yeah x

Wow ketosis ..... BRILLIANT XX XX HA !!

Oh & i can't sleep xx xx

Hi Winnie...hope you are feeling better by now. The novelty and quick loss has work off now and we can both see the hard work ahead! LOL You are doing so well...we will get through this together! xxx

I LOVE YOU choccie b lol X

Ok so 1.1 lbs gone this week -
taking everything into consideration - I am over the moon that in 2 weeks I have lost 9.9 lbs - to be honest i was dreading this morning as I thought I would gain some of the weight lost last week x

so happy & looking forward to my PV day today ! X

I hope that next week is going to bring more weight loss x

Yay!, you lost, and your in ketosis so your doing it right! 9.9 lbs in 2 weeks is fab!! keep it going, are you starting to do some exercise too? I'm wii fitting, the weather has been awful, can't bring myself to go out in the rain. Cx

Yay!, you lost, and your in ketosis so your doing it right! 9.9 lbs in 2 weeks is fab!! keep it going, are you starting to do some exercise too? I'm wii fitting, the weather has been awful, can't bring myself to go out in the rain. Cx

I have been a bit rubbish with the exercise - but started this morning (30 min brisk walk) as I know it is an integral part of the dukan plan - so absolutely soaked & my little dog has just had a bath XX XX

Can only be a positive thing for the weight loss x

Winnie, you're made of sterner stuff than me, going out walking in this DREADFUL weather!

High five for the weightloss too - good work :)

P x

Well done Winnie x

Well done Winnie :) ! X

Thanks everyone ! X

I've had some lovely food today xx xx (recipes from the Dukan Diet Life Plan book)

Just about to tuck in to some home made gingerbread :)

Back