Chicken breast
Tarrogan

Mid afternoon
FF fromage frais

Dinner
Baked turkey meatballs
SF Jelly

Last edited:
Today has been the first day that people have noticed that I have lost weight :)

I have been SO busy, I don't think i've eaten enough - I am feeling very nauseous.

Just about to eat some turkey meatballs - have made a massive mountain of them X so will try to eat away the sicky feeling x x

That's fantastic Winnie its a great feeling when people start to notice. Gives your confidence a boost, and try to eat more, don't go to long before you eat,its hard when your busy or dont feel hungry, but it stops that feeling of nausea x up that protein xx

Yes Winnie i agree with Sididd! Even when you think your not hungry, but it's been a few hours, just munch! Stops the cravings coming on strong and fast (like i have found...then it gets hard to get rid of them!) xx

was the ginger bread nice .... or just not the same as a real one lol

Thanks to everyone x
no sicky feeling today :) I feel great today ! I am going to keep eating protien through the nausea barrier x lol !

The gingerbread was lovely ellie1969 ! I got the recipe from my dukan book - it was more of a bread than a crunchy biscuit though ! I can't wait to make it again !

So all good in the hood

Hi Winnie, I am so glad you posted about the nausea I have been feeling yuk, I definitely know I havent eaten enough, I take food to work but look at it knowing I should eat and think euggh! ;-/ So after reading the advice on your diary I am going to try to take summin and make myself eat it! Tonight i feel sick and got a headache going to drink more water and eat something else! Have a great week

exercise.png

DAY 7 CRUISE
(PV) Tuesday 1st May

Breakfast

FF yoghurt

Mid morning

Turkey meatballs

Lunch
Salmon & boiled egg salad with cottage cheese & pickle onions

Dinner

Bolognase with brocoli & green beans

Supper

Cinamon muffins

Last edited:
I love cinnamon muffins, going to do pineapple ones later : -0

I love cinnamon too x lol x
Pineapple sounds good Sididd x

I have been feeling really sick again today - :(

I had loads of smoked mackeral & tried to force it down but couldn't help but heave ! - really weird - I have always loved smoked mackeral - but not sure if i can ever eat it again X
Oh well x

I planned to do another PP day tomorrow - as I could really do with a PV on Fri & Sat as it is my Mum's birthday & easier for going out for meals etc ? Anyone think this is a REALLY bad idea ??? X

DAY 8 CRUISE

(PP) Wed 2nd May

Breakfast
Part boiled egg
LF unsmoked bacon

Mid morning
FF yoghurt

Lunch
Smoked mackerel :(

Dinner
Lots of salmon
Cottage cheese

Supper

Oatbran cookies

Last edited:
Winnie I loved smoked mackerel and peppered mackeral but I can't eat it on this plan, it repeated all day....it was nasty.x

oh gosh x thanks sididd x
I agree - i think there are going to be certain things that I won't be able to eat x
trial & error X

Could be coincidence with feeling quizzy, or we've just simply 'gone off it' x

winnie its fine to swap around as long as you have an equal number :)

cool so I am doing another PP today to swap days as i need PV tomor & Sunday (both times going out for meal)
Fri is a luch - so will have plain salad & Sun will be sunday roast - except mine will be meat, green veg & no gravy x x Also I will be able to have another PV day on Monday to swap back to alternating pp & pv as normal x

Back