Winter warmer + Lipotrim

and

Silver Member
Well I saw the winter warmer pack and decided it was too cheap to pass up on the offer...

I'm on LT atm and am going to mix the two.

Does anyone know if I should just do a day of LT then a day of Exante or if it will make no difference?

I wouldn't recommend mixing, but if you do, then stick to either all lipotrim or all exante within a day. I found the exante shakes really creamy and couldn't stomach the taste alongside lipotrim, but I know others like both. See how you go. Good Luck :)

Any reason why I shouldn't mix or is that a personal preference Nic?

hiya ive been mixing exante and slimsave and i know of at least 5 other ladies on here doing the same... if LT is a 3 pack a day diet then im sure it will be fine as Exante is a 3 pack a day diet too...

slimsave is a 4 pack a day diet .. but i happen to love exante porridge which i have every morning so i then have 2 or 3 slimsave packs depending on how i am feeling..

Ive just ordered the winter warmer pack too as i thought it was too cheap not to.

but like ya said if ya did LT one day and Exante the next then i cant see that it can be a bad thing... as both diets have a days dietary needs in them.... your just getting a bit more variety and making your pennies stretch a bit further..

hope that helps lol x x

My winter warmer pack arrived today.
I had a LT shake for breakfast but couldn't resist an Exante bar for lunch.
Wow - they seem so massive after LT. Stuffed and feeling like I've cheated and I'm going to knock myself out of ketosis. :(
I hope not!

Youre better having a day about than mixing them. The content of different VLCD packs arent the same so you could be missing out on things or having more carbs etc. Really Having a day of LT then a day of Exante is the best way to do it

A whole day on LT when exante is waving at me will be hard but I see your point. :)

Back