Winter warmer + Lipotrim

and

Silver Member
C: 11st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.8

Nic1559

S: 22st10lb C: 19st12lb BMI: 47.7 Loss: 2st12lb(12.58%)
I wouldn't recommend mixing, but if you do, then stick to either all lipotrim or all exante within a day. I found the exante shakes really creamy and couldn't stomach the taste alongside lipotrim, but I know others like both. See how you go. Good Luck :)

and

Silver Member
Any reason why I shouldn't mix or is that a personal preference Nic?

valentine

miss yo yo
hiya ive been mixing exante and slimsave and i know of at least 5 other ladies on here doing the same... if LT is a 3 pack a day diet then im sure it will be fine as Exante is a 3 pack a day diet too...

slimsave is a 4 pack a day diet .. but i happen to love exante porridge which i have every morning so i then have 2 or 3 slimsave packs depending on how i am feeling..

Ive just ordered the winter warmer pack too as i thought it was too cheap not to.

but like ya said if ya did LT one day and Exante the next then i cant see that it can be a bad thing... as both diets have a days dietary needs in them.... your just getting a bit more variety and making your pennies stretch a bit further..

hope that helps lol x x

and

Silver Member
My winter warmer pack arrived today.
I had a LT shake for breakfast but couldn't resist an Exante bar for lunch.
Wow - they seem so massive after LT. Stuffed and feeling like I've cheated and I'm going to knock myself out of ketosis. :(
I hope not!

Starlight

Gold Member
Youre better having a day about than mixing them. The content of different VLCD packs arent the same so you could be missing out on things or having more carbs etc. Really Having a day of LT then a day of Exante is the best way to do it

and

Silver Member
A whole day on LT when exante is waving at me will be hard but I see your point. :)