WISDOM TEETH ANYONE!!!!!!!!

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
I really dont feel myself this morning, to cut a long story short, I went the dentist yesterday to see about a crown that I got fitted months ago which has been giving me discomfort, also have a very sensitive tooth whick knacks when I drink cold water so think that needs filling. :cry:

My wisdom teeth are both coming through, been in pain for ages with 1 of them but thought that was normal with it cutting through the gum..

Yesterday was brushing my teeth, noticed something weird on the 1 thats been giving me grief, so I pressed my gum & all this yellow pus oozed out, there was loads, after that loads more came out during the day so told dentist, he took 1 look & said I had a nasty infection, so gave me anti-biotics, I wanted him to fill my sensitive tooth but he said he is not touching my mouth until infecton has gone..

This morning, its like its travelled all along my jaw bone to my ear, feels like I have been smacked in the jaw. It really hurts..:cry:

Worse still my gum keeps filling with this smelly thick pus, I was talking last night to keiths mam for about 15mins & the pus just released itself..

Do you think because my gum is moving its moving the pus out quicker??????????

I really hope I am not gonna get anyworse, I feel like sh*te!!

Has anyone suffered with their Wisdom Teeth???????????

xxx

Ive suffered with my wisdom teeth and I totally sympathize with you! I was in agony with mine, and I got a blister/puss filled yakky thing over one of them where the gum was rubbing on the tooth above, I had anti biotic and it cleared up thankfully. They still hurt on and off but havent come through yet (although they've been cutting through for years) in a way I hope they dont come through fully cos the dentist said if they do come through fully they'll have to be taken out. Hope it eases off for you xxx

As far as I am aware you cannot fill a sensitive tooth, suffer from it myself and dentist said nothing can be done but to use sensitive toothpaste which works if you brush your teeth three times a day, best one is the pro anamel ones....hope this helps...Linda

i entirely agree with you on the wisdom teeth being evil thing. Mine are coming through at the moment (well have been for about 6 mths but appear to have stopped). Im petrified of dentists so havent been yet, i think there is space in my mouth and the only pain ive had is the teeth giving me sore gums but one of them is coming out at a jaunty angle! so i know its going to have to come out im just not very keen on the whole pain aspect! You've maid me very attentive for the appearence of pus! Hope it gets better soon, toothache is completely vile!

As far as I am aware you cannot fill a sensitive tooth, suffer from it myself and dentist said nothing can be done but to use sensitive toothpaste which works if you brush your teeth three times a day, best one is the pro anamel ones....hope this helps...Linda

Hiya,

By sensitive tooth I mean I need a filling as it hurts when cold things get to it but he wouldnt fill it with me having a infection..

He gave me some really fab toothpaste that costs a fortune for 1 tube but he prescribed me it.
Stops the sensitivity, Very good..

Thanks..
xx

Hiya,

By sensitive tooth I mean I need a filling as it hurts when cold things get to it but he wouldnt fill it with me having a infection..

He gave me some really fab toothpaste that costs a fortune for 1 tube but he prescribed me it.
Stops the sensitivity, Very good..

Thanks..
xx

I know the toothpaste you mean, my dentist prescribes it for me and as I have a prepayment certificate for my scripts it does not cost me anything. It can be very expensive without the script. However, I do find the new pro enamel one works better and quicker...Linda x

what is this toothpaste called please? I may see if i can go get some boots myself without needing to go get prescription. I am suffering but terrified of dentsit

Back