Wish id found this sooner!!!

It's always something we can't resist :)

The type of diet I'm on is meal replacement so no food and especially no carbs!!! Problem is I'm a carbaholic I love bread an cake and potatoes lol so I need to avoid everything like that xx

Yay I'm finally back on track with my diet :) the OH bought me lots of lovely new holiday clothes tht are all too small as a way to get me back on track! So now I have 3 months to get in them :/ xx

Yay I'm finally back on track with my diet :) the OH bought me lots of lovely new holiday clothes tht are all too small as a way to get me back on track! So now I have 3 months to get in them :/ xx

That's brilliant :) Choose your fave and hang it on the outside of the wardrobe or somewhere you are seeing it lots of time a day. Keep telling yourself "Nothing tastes as good as fitting into that will feel!" Be good chips xx

Thanks Hun :) iv got a size 12 next dress hung on the wardrobe door to help motivate!
Got some shorts and tops today to wear now :) size 16/18 the 18 shorts are non stretch and fit perfect, the 16 crop pants are 16 and also fit so I'm over the moon :) I will be in those holiday clothes by September *fingers crossed* xx

hi Mammac how are you

Not great unfortunately :( I have a day where I do really well then I mess up again or I do really well all day then eat a sill meal for tea :( I did that last night, was really good all day then made lasagne for everyone's tea so I ended up eating it too! This diet would be so much easier if I couldn't cook lol! How are you doing? Xx

i have put 4lb on while i was helping my friend out as no time for exercise and had a couple of junk meals i was gutted but im back now and im going to start the fight again
im so sorry to hear you have had a bad time but do not give up im here if you need to talk your going to do it im sure off it xxxxxxxx

Aww no I'm sure you will have that back off in no time Hun!
Iv actually done a full day on my diet today :) iv just got so much going in in my life right now and none of it particularly good :( junk food is all I want but I'm not going to give in anymore xx

MamaC
im
so proud of you **** going off in your life all you want is junk food comfort food i can relate with you there im sure we all can on here i hope this 4lb does go as fast as it came just shows wot 2 weeks can do bloody hell

good luck for tomorrow xx

was really good all day then made lasagne for everyone's tea so I ended up eating it too! This diet would be so much easier if I couldn't cook lol!

I'm so lucky I live alone. Must be really difficult with others to cook / buy for. But if you plan and adapt your recipes they don't even need to know they are eating a healthier version. Use less fat, less meat. Don't even tell them. As for Lasagne ....[h=2]Tips for Lighter Lasagna[/h]Drastically cut fat and calories with a few simple tips and substitutions, and eat cheesy lasagna without guilt.

• Replace full-fat cheeses with reduced-fat and part-skim cheeses.

• Reduce the amount of cheese in a traditional recipe by 1/3 to 1/2.

• Use lean ground beef or try turkey sausage or a meatless sausage. (or shredded chicken)

• Omit the meat altogether and make a veggie lasagna. (if you add a tin of green lentils they have a slightly mincy texture and are nutritious)

• Pay attention to portion size, even with a low-fat lasagna. (you can give other family members chips :eek:, Hey I get everywhere !) or a jacket spud on the side to bulk it out. Make a bowl of interesting mixed salad. I use Leaves inc rocket, radish, celery, spring onions, cucumber, coloured peppers, beetroot batons, grated carrot, couple of olives and to make it a main meal, sometimes a tablespoon of tinned corn, kidney beans or chickpeas, few pine nuts and even a quartered hard boiled egg or a few cubes of low fat feta cheese ! doesn't even need a dressing, but use a low fat one if you fancy. So that's my lunch sorted out ! Be good chips xx

The problem is I'm not supposed to really eat at all I'm on a meal replacement diet! If I do eat I have chicken, turkey or fish in various forms! If I go have beef I just ask for steak mince!
I do feel like I run a cafe some nights, which is probably where I get to the cant bd bothered messing doing anything else attitude!

I did manage a 100% day yesterday though yay
Just going to take it one day at a time now :) hoping I can add a loss to the Christmas 50 thread on Sunday! *fingers crossed* xxx

MamaC
im
so proud of you **** going off in your life all you want is junk food comfort food i can relate with you there im sure we all can on here i hope this 4lb does go as fast as it came just shows wot 2 weeks can do bloody hell

good luck for tomorrow xx

Aww thank you Hun :) I'm thinking if I can't control the other things going on, I can at least control my food and weight right now!
I'm sure that 4lb will be gone before you know it! I put 7lbs on in 3 weeks with eating lots of carbs and birthday cake etc..... Iv got 2 lbs to go till it's finally off :) I just hope some extra comes off with it too lol xxxxxx

hi Mamac we will do it oh i do hope it shift i have walked my butt of this week lolololol

The problem is I'm not supposed to really eat at all

Now, that reminds me of a press cutting I kept for years ..... :) It told the story of an American Religious cult leader who claimed to have lived only on fresh air for 30 years. He was thrown out when he was spotted ordering a chicken pie in a restaurant. :DTrue. I've probably still got it stuck in a book somewhere Hope you're having a good week. chips

Now, that reminds me of a press cutting I kept for years ..... :) It told the story of an American Religious cult leader who claimed to have lived only on fresh air for 30 years. He was thrown out when he was spotted ordering a chicken pie in a restaurant. :DTrue. I've probably still got it stuck in a book somewhere Hope you're having a good week. chips

LOL. That sounds about right. Then again after 30 years of "living off air" wouldn't we all crave a chicken pie? :p
I noticed that you have a similar starting weight and current weight to me, hope things are going well for you x

Haha really should read through things after iv typed them! Iv managed to stay on plan now though since Monday so I'm a happy bunny :) iv lost the few extra lbs that I'd put on plus an extra one but the scales don't seem to want to drop anymore than that!
Oh well must try harder xx

hi MamaC
well done on lossing the added pounds there is great and to lose one for the scales to is great xx

hi MamaC
well done on lossing the added pounds there is great and to lose one for the scales to is great xx

Hi chezz
Thank you :) I'm really hoping for a few more before official weigh in lol
How are you getting on? Xx

Morning all :)

I think I'm becoming a serial weigher lol I can't stop every morning :)
I'm a little confused though should scales read more or less on carpet than a wooden floor?
I'm just glad iv gotten the last bit of gain off now! I didn't want to count that in my weekly loss though so I think this week will only be a lb off xx

lol lol hi hun now stop getting on and wait till your weigh in day lololol

Back