Wish id found this sooner!!!

I would have liked to have done some more I was actually enjoying doing it! My youngest kept putting his feet under the plates though and I was scared of stepping on him and hurting him :( might have to do it while they having breakfast in future xx

Ok so I know I said I would weigh but i did lol

And iv lost those pesky 2lbs I put on woo hoo :) maybe a few days off plan did me some good xx

MamaC well done im pleased you have lost them on it will have cheered your day up xxx

It really has cheered me up :) it's even given me the motivation to keep going on my stepper!!! I think I will do a week of 1000 each day then start to increase it by 250/500 :) xxx

thats it you got your mojo back well chuffed for you :D

Argh what the hell is wrong with me I can't get bCk on track for mor than a day anymore :( I've just eaten 2 crumpets that my kids left!!! I'm so fed up with self sabotaging myself there's no way I will be thin by September for holiday :( I HAVE to try harder xxx

Hopefully the work out in my stepper has helped ease some I the damage from the crumpets :) xx

Hun you have done so well with your weightloss, sorry you are having a bit of a down day xxxx

Thanks Hun :) I'm just not in the right frame of mind at the moment for the diet need to sort myself out! And the hubby needs to stop bloody making cake lol worst thing I did was teaching him to cook and bake! Xx

haha, your hubby is really good, mine can managed scrambled eggs!

Maybe shake it all off and start a fresh tomorrow :)

xxx

Hahaha yeah he is good bless him even made a cake without a recipe today!!! Only problem is I have a goody weekends and end up eating the bloody thing :) xx

Yep I am not very good, i cant have 1 biscuit, 1 donut, 1 slice of cake etc, I end up eating it all. You have him well trained. haha. xxxx

Today's plan is to jump back on plan and not eat cake at all!!! Think I need to go back to just having the packs on my diet and stop tempting myself with food :( xx

aww bless you love
x x x

Hope your day went ok hun. xxx

Unfortunately my day was rubbish and both myself and the OH have lost control of our diet :( we didn't have enough for us to do our packs till we could order some today so just ate what we wanted :(
We had pizza yesterday and both felt so rough and sluggish afterwards so at least the diet has made us realise we can't stomach eating the way we used to so that's good!!! So placing 2 1 month orders today that should see us through till close to holiday, just glad I hadn't bought a full holiday wardrobe in a size 12 lol no way I will be that size by then now!!!

Today's a new day though and the sun is shining :) I can and will do this!!!
How's everyone else? Xx

Sorry yesterday wasnt so good for you, but sounds like you have a fab plan for the next 2 months-YES YOU CAN DO THIS Hun xxxx

Thank you :) I have to do this! failure is NOT an option, I'm half the weight I was now I need to get the other half off!!! Xxx

Unfortunately my day was rubbish and both myself and the OH have lost control of our diet
Urmmmm Just come in on the end of this thread and felt for you with your cake struggle .... Didn't realise cake making OH was watching his weight too ....... I would have to banish the cake making ingredients, from my cupboards for now at least, or try lower fat recipes. I use Flora Cuisine which is great for baking and 45% less saturated fat than say olive oil.

When I started on my journey I told myself I was going to cut out anything with pastry (difficult as I love pork pies, quiche, sausage rolls, pizza etc). I just don't tempt myself by having them in the house. If they were there I know I would demolish them, in a sort of "I must get rid of them now so I can start again" sort of eating frenzy. Putting them straight in the bin never seemed like an option somehow :confused: Be good. It will be worth it. chips xx

Back