Wish id found this sooner!!!

Really not having a great time of it lately :( the OH made cake with the kids the other day so obviously me being me ate loads of it coz it was there and staring at me :(
I'm also getting really depressed about my loose skin and tummy etc I know they can be covered with clothes but I have spent years covering up to hide my fat :( I didn't want to have to keep covered when I'm thin too!!!
The OH is trying so hard to cheer me up, he said we will sort out anything we can to get me happy in my body! I think I'm going to be one of those awful ppl who are never happy with themselves though!
Sorry rant over now :( xx
MamaC
you rant away i feel for you hun your right we cover up because we want to hide our bodys then if we get lose skin we have to again i hope it all comes right for you love and do not be hard on yourself for the cake it can be your treat for this week xxx

MamaC
you rant away i feel for you hun your right we cover up because we want to hide our bodys then if we get lose skin we have to again i hope it all comes right for you love and do not be hard on yourself for the cake it can be your treat for this week xxx

Thanks hun! I'm trying not to be hard on myself, after all I'm only human :) I can't be a saint on this diet all the time! Xx

There's a slim and save group on Facebook really good group for support xx

I'm on the slim and save forum on here :) I don't want ppl in Facebook to know I'm trying to lose weight :( I have some very judgemental friends! I find this site has been my life saver where this diet is concerned! Xx

hi mamaC
how are you feeling today xx

A lot better thanks hun :) I guess we all have our ups and downs on diets! Helped a lot that I had to change my jeans 3 times before I went out to find a pair tht fit me :) xx

MamaC

thats great news love i agree we all have down days thats true thats why i love this place glad you feeling better today hun x x x

I wasn't brave enough to WI today though lol didn't want to put myself back on a downer after the cake incident! Xx

lol thats me all over

Well I Did a WI this morning and iv STS which isn't too bad but I would rather see some losses! I think if I haven't seen a loss by Thursday I may take a week off the VLCD and have a week low cal eating see I I can boost my metabolism and then get back on slim an save!? I'm hoping that will get my losses back on track :) xx

MamaC

i agree with you there i would try that see what happens

good luck xxx

I dropped half a lb this morning but iv had a VERY bad 24hrs so as always have been bad today stress eating :( back on plan tomorrow though! Iv not lost all this weight for nothing I have to keep going xx

Well a lb on today after a small carb binge yesterday :( back on track today though! Only 16 weeks till holiday and still at least 3 stone to go before then! I have to do this :) also need to get off my bum and start exercising lol xx

Hi MamaC

how are you today

glad your ok love
do not jump on the scales no more put them under the bed and leave it a week now

good girl and no tripping on them lol lol :D

Woo goo get me I actually did some exercise this morning :) I'd forgotten I had a reebok side stepper thing! Only did 1034 steps on it but its a start at least xx

Back