wish me luck

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i am going to walk to the swimming baths again today and i am going swimming on my own:eek: i am terrified

the thought of gettin in the pool on my own is horrendos, everyone is going to see all my flab and everything and i dont have anyone to share my embarrasement with, the i haveto get back out n hope no one shouts 'full moon' hhahaah

am scared but no one else will come with me

xxx

Dont look at anyone else....I know what you mean, the getting to the pool and out again is definately the hardest.

Well done for being brave, that's fantastic :)

People can be rude in any number of circumstances, staring at anyone that doesn't conform. I get bad excema on my legs and if I had a pound for all the ' eeurgh what's that?' comments i'd be rich !!

You're really pretty with nothing to be ashamed about at all .. focus on the pool, blinkers on and go for it :)

Good luck !

Just do what you feel is right and dont worry about others....they are always gonna be there to put you off things...

All the best

I always used to carry my towel in with me and then put it in the locker at the very front so it was the first thing I grabbed when I got out of the pool to walk back to the changing room. Our lockers are right beside the pool so that was very handy :) If the lockers aren't very close to the actual pool, maybe you could so the same but put your towel on a bench/seat nearby. That way you don't have to feel self-conscious all the way from the pool to the changing area.

I don't do it anymore...I think 'to hell with it' now. If people don't like to look at my wobbly bum then they can look away. lol. I've spent years feeling very self-conscious and i've had enough of hiding away. Everyone else's legs etc are on show in the swimming pool, so now, so are mine! :)

Enjoy your walk and your swimming session :)

hey stacey... you'll be fine, just think about all the good the swimming is doing you and concentrate on how good your going to look in a few weeks. Swimming is one of the best forms of exercise you can do to tone up those wobblerly bits!!

Good Luck.
Claire.x

hey

i did it!!!! i walked all the way there, then did 50 lengths, i was soooo nervous about going in but i jus pretended i cudnt see anyone, gettin out was worse i waited for ages until there was no one near the ladders hahhahaha

am sooooo proud of myself n feel so much happier n positve that i didnt have to rely on anyone else to go with

thanks for all ya comments

xx

Well done Stacey!! x

Back