wish me luck!

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
First day of my new job tomorrow! Looking forward to it as its finally the type of job I wanted to do, I'm a nanny and for the past year have been looking after 2 older children. Very fond of them and enjoyed it but didn't feel like I was being used to my full potential and decided to move onto a younger family with a child who is currently at home all day and one at school.
Amongst other things this could potentially be tricky with mealtimes as my hours are 7am-7pm so its not just lunch I need to worry about but I've prepared for the week- breakfasts pre measured, lunches and dinners made in advance and frozen and hope this will keep me on track!
Feeling a bit nervous but I know I'm good at my job and I can do it! :) x

Good luck to you! An amazing job I'm sure... Hope the food all works out for you, it may take a few days to regulate and change but you will get it sorted I'm sure. Once again, good luck for tomorrow!!!!

Lots of luck xxxx

good luck in your new job. I have a daughter who is 5 and do slimming world and have found that she eats most of what i eat. she loves porridge for breafast so it fits in nicely. no faffing around.

Good luck with your new job, I'm also a full time nanny and love it! My hours are very similar at 7-6.30.
I have got myself in food routines now, planning ahead is def the key!!

Back