Wish me luck!!!

skinnylove_88

Hi guys! I've just done my initial assessment, picked up my very first week's supply of sachets and I've just had my last meal for I've-no-idea-how-long!

My journey starts tomorrow. My name is Kozza, I'm 23 and I've had just about enough of being chubby. I just wanted to say hi to you guys. I've been haunting the forum for a few days now and reading all of your inspirational posts. I hope my journey is as successful as the ones I've read about!

Please, please, please wish me luck. My will power is not the best.

good luck hunni and welcome to the forum x

hi hun just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. this diet is tough to begin with but its so worth it. ive lost over 4 stone in 13 weeks (ive not been weighed in 3 weeks so not sure what ive lost lately)

anyway stick with it, focus on your goal and keep drinking your water :)

xox

Thanks guys!

I had a couple of questions too if anyone can help?

I bite my nails and have done all my life. I also chew the inside of my cheeks. It seems like the answer is obvious but I take it those are both big no-nos?

Also, what time do you recommend drinking the shakes each day? My pharmacist said they recommend 10am, 2pm and then the last one some time after 8pm otherwise you end up going to bed hungry. Any thoughts?

skinnylove_88 said:
Thanks guys!

I had a couple of questions too if anyone can help?

I bite my nails and have done all my life. I also chew the inside of my cheeks. It seems like the answer is obvious but I take it those are both big no-nos?

Also, what time do you recommend drinking the shakes each day? My pharmacist said they recommend 10am, 2pm and then the last one some time after 8pm otherwise you end up going to bed hungry. Any thoughts?

Im bite my nails :( awful thing to do wish i could stop. But does not affect my loss .

I have my last shake at 9.30pm this works for me. Its finding out what works for you and getting your own routine x

Because Im in college by 9 and have to go home at 1.30 for my shake I usually have mine at 8.30, 1.30 and 7.30 during the week, I drink tons of water after my last shake and I don't find that I'm hungry going to sleep usually. My worst time of day is between 5-7pm for some reason :( Of course on the weekends, like now, I wake up late and put off having my first shake as long as possible, because I don't get hungry in the mornings. You'll find what's best for you :)

Day 1 - had all 3 shakes, loads of fizzy water, more to the point.. NO FOOD! I'm not even hungry! I can doooo iitttttt!! :whacky068:

Thanks Kay! You guys are so nice. :D

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow (Monday) as I'll be in work where I usually have 3-4 little snacks at my desk throughout the day! Fingers crossed. I woke up with a terrible headache this morning and it's only just gone away now at 12:30pm. I miss chocolate ALREADY. :cry:But I won't be beaten, not yet. Everyone says the first few days are the worst and it just gets better, so I'm trying to focus on that.

I was just saying to my mum that this diet is so extreme I don't even get the chance to miss chocolate, instead I miss the most basic things like toast! And I'm a total chocoholic :rolleyes: The first few days are definitely the worst, stick with it!

Thanks Kay! You guys are so nice. :D

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow (Monday) as I'll be in work where I usually have 3-4 little snacks at my desk throughout the day! Fingers crossed. I woke up with a terrible headache this morning and it's only just gone away now at 12:30pm. I miss chocolate ALREADY. :cry:But I won't be beaten, not yet. Everyone says the first few days are the worst and it just gets better, so I'm trying to focus on that.

Try drinking plenty of water and make sure you have some paracetamol with you :D you can do it. That chocolate craving will soon be gone ;)

I have been biting the inside of my lip for the last two weeks and can't stop!! It's not something I normally do.

I do bit my nails but not all the time and not too much either - and then I file them down like a girl! :D

The headaches WILL pass and resisting things like chocolate is the 'effort' part the YOU need to put in. LT helps you but you are the one that needs to put in the effort. You said you don't have much willpower but if you can stay determined for the first week or two then once you see the weight dropping off it helps you to get your head into gear and stay strong.

Lipotrim isn't a magic wand, it is a strict plan that reaps great rewards to those determined to stick to it. Everyone you see lose weight on these forums has done it using both LT and their own determination and perseverance. Use the forums and keep reminding yourself why you want to lose weight in the first place and I'm sure you will be fine. As people say, it DOES get easier.

All the best of luck.

I fell off the wagon today, I'm so weak. I knew this would happen. I tried to stay positive but I ate dinner tonight, the thought of another powdery shake repulsed me. But now I'm in tears and regretting it sincerely, I'm so unbelievably angry with myself. I look around this forum and I see people wanting to lose a lot more weight than me and yet they stick at it, fight on like soldiers and I can't even hang in there through the first few days. I don't even deserve to be here with you guys. I'm so miserable right now. I wish I could turn back the clock a couple of hours and just have my shake instead.

:cry:

We've all had days where we feel we can't make it, please don't let it get you down that you slipped up. You could see it as more of a reason to keep going, to prove to yourself that this is something you want to do. Make tomorrow a better day!

Sorry posted a comment here in the wrong place a min ago.

X

Last edited:
skinnylove_88 said:
I fell off the wagon today, I'm so weak. I knew this would happen. I tried to stay positive but I ate dinner tonight, the thought of another powdery shake repulsed me. But now I'm in tears and regretting it sincerely, I'm so unbelievably angry with myself. I look around this forum and I see people wanting to lose a lot more weight than me and yet they stick at it, fight on like soldiers and I can't even hang in there through the first few days. I don't even deserve to be here with you guys. I'm so miserable right now. I wish I could turn back the clock a couple of hours and just have my shake instead.

:cry:

Tomorrow is a new day forget what happened and move on hun xx

Sorry my comment before posted in wrong place and had to delete silly me lol

Skinnylove, the first thing I would say is don't measure yourself and your worth by your ability to lose weight. Being overweight doesn't make you any more or any less of a person although I know myself, it can drag you down.

Lipotrim is a strict diet that produces significant results quickly IF you can stick to it. You admit straight away that you have little self control and willpower and it may be that you will struggle with a diet like this, especially early on when it is a little more difficult. Saying that, if a regimented diet that allows no food is difficult to stick to then I would have thought another type of diet where you have choices to make would be even worse and would invite cheating.

As well as buying the LT supplies I think it is much better to attempt the diet with a structured plan of action. For example:

Write down the exact reasons you want to lose weight.
Write down why you want to do LT instead of other diets.
Write down what will be your main weaknesses.
Write down how you feel now.
Decide on a realistic goal weight or length of time you could expect to diet for.
Break that down into smaller stages, where there are definite objectives to meet.
Keep a diary of your diet so you can see what went wrong and why.
Ask people for help and advice.
Get those around you to support and understand what you are doing.
Keep a 'fat' picture handy.
Tell yourself it is not forever and know that it isnt.

I really do sympathise with you about how you feel now but no amount of sympathy is going to make you thinner. The determination to stick to a diet will and you need to do as much to help that happen as you can. People do have slip-ups like you have but you need to minimise the number of those and move on quickly from them else you won't get very far on any diet. Lipotrim won't kill you and just requires your effort. Your effort for a thinner, healthier you must surely be worth it?

Get up tomorrow and start again, be strong, be honest with yourself and draw up a plan. If you feel like you're weakening - read it.

It's up to you to lose your weight, we can only support you.

Chin up and good luck.

Thanks so much everyone for being supportive and for not judging. I am going to give it another go starting today (1st May) and just see the last few days of April as a 'trial run'. My first weigh in is going to be embarrassing since I have ruined it, but I'm fully expecting it to be bad so hopefully it won't dishearten me. What a shame though as the first one is often the one where you lose the most and that would have been a motivation.

I think having strawberry shakes alone isn't for me. I got mainly those for my first week since I'm a big fan of strawberry shakes anyway, but for the first time last night I just felt sick at the thought of another one. I only got one each of the other varieties to try since they didn't sound like flavours I would like, and I was sort of 'saving' them until the end of the week thinking I'll probably want something different by then and these can be a treat. But I'm having the chocolate one this morning and it's not bad. I'll get more of a mix next week.

Still reluctant to try the flapjacks after the comments I've seen here though!!

*hugs everyone*

skinnylove_88 said:
Thanks so much everyone for being supportive and for not judging. I am going to give it another go starting today (1st May) and just see the last few days of April as a 'trial run'. My first weigh in is going to be embarrassing since I have ruined it, but I'm fully expecting it to be bad so hopefully it won't dishearten me. What a shame though as the first one is often the one where you lose the most and that would have been a motivation.

I think having strawberry shakes alone isn't for me. I got mainly those for my first week since I'm a big fan of strawberry shakes anyway, but for the first time last night I just felt sick at the thought of another one. I only got one each of the other varieties to try since they didn't sound like flavours I would like, and I was sort of 'saving' them until the end of the week thinking I'll probably want something different by then and these can be a treat. But I'm having the chocolate one this morning and it's not bad. I'll get more of a mix next week.

Still reluctant to try the flapjacks after the comments I've seen here though!!

*hugs everyone*

When i messed up i also thought think of the last few days as a trial period. U can do this hun : ) xx

Thanks Kelly and SJ! I did ok today thank goodness, third shake being drunk as I type. :D I tried the soup tonight - BLEUGH! Went straight down the sink. Luckily I have one extra shake to replace it with since I didn't have one last night when I cheated.

How long have you guys been 100%?

Back