Wish me luck!!!

Oh no the soup is awful i can only stomach strawberry.

Ive had a very bad day woke up feeling not good and dizzy and ended up eating i feel awful this would have been my third week.

Im so glad today went well for you hun xx

First weigh in today, I lost 3lbs - I'm just glad that I lost something despite my slip up on Monday! My pharmacist looked at me with disappointed eyes though. She said if I stick to it 100% this upcoming week she reckons I'll lose 9lbs. She might just be saying that, but that would be nice! I'm going for 100% this week. No slip ups. Must stay positive! :character00116:

Hi Skinnylove,

You are so awesome to keep going and not give up. Give yourself a huge pat on the back. I did LT before, loved the results, but after I refed I started eating loads of sugar and carbs. . . The main reason the first five days are so hard is that we are withdrawing from sugar and flour. Sugar acts as an opioid in our brain giving us hits of dopamine so we want more and more, and the brian freaks when we take that substance out of our body. Flour can do the same. Even crisps and their loads of salt can give us dopamine hits. So, that's we feel crazy. Get five or so days together and you will feel SO much better.

Hugs and we CAN do this.
Maire

Just a question - has anyone noticed while on LT that they lose more weight on the weeks when they drink more water? I'd just like to know if there's a correlation as I'm struggling with the water intake and if I know it will make a difference to the loss then that will make it easier I suppose! Thanks. Kozza x

skinnylove_88 said:
Just a question - has anyone noticed while on LT that they lose more weight on the weeks when they drink more water? I'd just like to know if there's a correlation as I'm struggling with the water intake and if I know it will make a difference to the loss then that will make it easier I suppose! Thanks. Kozza x

Im also struggling with the water and to be truthful i have not been drinking as much as i should and im still having loses i also asked my pharmacy this and he said it wont affect your loses but will make u constipated and dehydrated if you dont drink enough.

P.s sorry my spelling sucks on this iphone xx

Last Sunday I only drank about a liter of water and I was constipated, it was really painful to pass, so definitely keep drinking that water! I find that I'm constantly thirsty on this diet anyway so that makes it easier, and I always drink it out of a liter bottle with a sports cap that I just refill from the tap.

The water helps to keep your system cleansing itself, prevents constipation. Keeps you feeling fuller and prevent dehydration headaches.

Just had my second weigh in.... I lost 7lbs!!! Yay. :D The pharmacist dropped a bombshell on me though.. I was like "10lbs in two weeks, go me!" and she went "well.. erm.. you seemed so upset with yourself last week for eating that I told you you'd lost 3lbs.. you actually only lost 2.5". She said usually unless it's a whole pound, they round down, so on their sheets I only lost 2lb in my first week, but she decided to round up and tell me it was 3lb! I don't know what to make of that. She meant well so I suppose I can forgive her, but I did ask her not to do that again. So 9lb gone in two weeks, not 10. I'm still happy with that!

Well done, you should be so proud of yourself for getting over the tough times and making this week a success!

How's it going this week, Kozza? xxx

Well, last week when I cheated on my birthday and only lost 1lb I was too embarrassed to even bother posting after my weigh in. I weighed myself this morning (have been 100% so far this week) and I'm down 4lb so far, with 3 days to go until weigh in (my weigh ins are on Fridays)! So I think this week will be much better and hopefully I'm back on track for what I'm hoping will be 4-5lb losses each week from here on.

Thank you for asking.. you are a real sweetheart, you know that? How are things going for you this week? I hope you don't disappear from the forum in a couple of weeks when you reach your goal! xx

That's a great loss, well done! Ah, that's sweet of you to say, your reminding me of the boat has really helped me recently :) Am actually thinking of stopping TFR soon and losing the rest with exercise and maintenance bars - when exams end I'll have a lot more time and would love to get back into running/gymming for toning and fitness, but don't think my body could do so well on so few calories, hence ending TFR. I'll definitely still be hanging around the forums though :D

Also, I weigh-in on Fridays too, we'll have great losses together this week I'm sure!

Back