Wish me luck :)

emz449

Hi everyone, long time vlcdieter here coming back to start again! I've done lighter life before with great success and lost 8 stone in 5 months put 3 back on and then tried the exante and Cambridge diet which was great but life got in the way, my partners mother died and I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately lost the baby. Im now almost back to the weight i started at and want to do something to make myself feel and look better!

My packs arrived today and I'm going to start on Monday but will finish off the Cambridge ones I have left over which is about 3 weeks worth. I'm really excited to start again and hope I will be able to shake off this extra weight and also the first bad half of this year :)

Hope to get to know you all!

emz449 said:
Hi everyone, long time vlcdieter here coming back to start again! I've done lighter life before with great success and lost 8 stone in 5 months put 3 back on and then tried the exante and Cambridge diet which was great but life got in the way, my partners mother died and I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately lost the baby. Im now almost back to the weight i started at and want to do something to make myself feel and look better!

My packs arrived today and I'm going to start on Monday but will finish off the Cambridge ones I have left over which is about 3 weeks worth. I'm really excited to start again and hope I will be able to shake off this extra weight and also the first bad half of this year :)

Hope to get to know you all!

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time of it. Best of luck for Monday xxx

Good luck for monday hun look forward to reading how you get on :D xxxxxx

Good luck hun=) you can do it!xxxx

Helllllllo :) im starting on weds now, boyfriend and i have gone away until tuesday evening for a bit of a break, getting a bit of sea air!! was a bit of a surprise bless him :) i'll weigh in on tuesday evening, urgh, pretty sure it wont be great esp after today and the next few days but im going to enjoy myself and try not to worry about it too much! hope you've all had good weekends :) xx

Got my act together and I'm doing this tomorrow, plucked up the courage and weighed myself, 15 stone 8 lbs- gahhhhh. Gonna weigh in daily to keep me on track and joining the gym after pay day in a weeks time when I'll hopefully be getting used to the packs and can exercise a bit more :)

Great stuff hun, good luck for tomorow Xx

Thank you, I'm a bit nervous, I'm not sure why? Maybe I'm scared of being hungry but that sounds so stupid, I read once that a lot of people these days don't realise what hunger really is, so it'll be nice to relearn everything again. I HATE that I'm back here again.

Buuuttttt

Mini goals to keep myself on track!!

Holiday- 17th August

Uni friends wedding- 26th August- 56 days!

Hi

I'm starting tomorrow too!!!! Using up old CD packs then SnS when delivery arrives Tuesday
Best of luck to you.

Thanks! Today's gone well,100%! Not enough water though, it's quite hard cause I work in retail and we aren't aloud to have water on the shop floor, I try and make up for when I'm at home and or my break!

emz449 said:
Thanks! Today's gone well,100%! Not enough water though, it's quite hard cause I work in retail and we aren't aloud to have water on the shop floor, I try and make up for when I'm at home and or my break!

Excellent day one down for both of us :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in this morning and 15 stone 2 :) I know it's water weight etc but so nice to see the scales go down!

emz449 said:
Weighed in this morning and 15 stone 2 :) I know it's water weight etc but so nice to see the scales go down!

Hurrah, I know I was down 2lbs this morning (day 2) lovin that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nice one :)

im hoping to stay 100% until saturday night, i have my best friends hen party from university in bristol, the day should be fine as i will be travelling so will have a cambridge porridge for breakfast and then a sns bar for lunch as i'll be on my train and we are going for a meal and going out in the evening, but i'll take it as it comes and just low carb it and have a few vodkas and diet cokes, i dont really want to drink too much anyway as it just gets me down at the moment so will have a better time anyway if i take it easy! the next day will probably involve a late lunch somewhere and then the train back at 4, will take another bar for dinner on the way back, the train takes 4 HOURS, urgh!

another plus to the day is i joined the gym again today :) its closed at the moment due to refurbishment and opens again on monday so will hopefully have cool new machines to try out!

i havent updated this in agessssss and to be honest ive been messing around with it on and off pretty much since i wrote my first entry! :( i have lost a stone and 4lbs which i guess is good but not where i wanted to be.

im doing s n s again and started it today! going well :) had porridge, macaroni and cheese and then the cottage pie, all really nice and filling and dont feel hungry. ive got two weeks off work and i feel pretty confident that i'll be able to stick to it while on holiday as there are no distractions and wont feel hungry. the only break i'll have will be my friends wedding on sunday through to monday but i'll be back on track on tuesday and wont go crazy....hopefully anyway! the menu at the wedding isnt too bad to be honest, its Home made warm goats cheese and balsamic onion tart for starter and Seared breast of locally sourced free range chicken served with chive mash and ratatouille nicoise for main with wedding cake for after.

i'll be weighing in tomorrow morning and doing daily weigh ins so will report in the morning :)

hi there,
ive restarted today too , been away on o.h ship on holidays for 3 weeks then a weeks endulgence with visitors :eek:. on it today though and all went well . maybe we can keep each other motivated through the next weeks xx
good luck and well done for your 1st day .
sue

Yes that would be great need all the motivation I can get!

Good luck to you too :) hopefully we'll both drops the pounds quickly!

Back