Wish me luck :)

1lb down this morning so 14 stone 3 :)

I don't think I'll be getting the amazing loss a lot of people get in the first week because I had been cutting down for a few weeks before I started, BUT at least the weight I lose I'll know will be fat :)

Drunk soooooo much water today, been to the loo more tunes then I can count! Good job I'm not at work!!

Been another successful day woo. Tried the spicy spaghetti and macaroni cheese today, both really nice and had the porridge for breakfast.

I'm surprised at how filling the meal packs are actually! I'm not having the bars this week, but from next Tuesday I'll start introducing them :)

8oz down today, happy with that!

Think I'll try the mushroom pasta today, I've heard good things about it!!

Stick with it Emz, you can do this! Good luck! x

Thank you :)

Today I had porridge for breakfast, made it a bit too thick actually, felt a bit ill trying to finish it! Had the chocolate Truffa bar and it was amazingggg, and had a cambridge diet soup for dinner which was nice :)

I'm 14 stone 1lbs now and so close to the 13's I can almost taste it aha. Always so happy to get down another stone bracket :) Its almost a shame to have to eat at the wedding but I won't put my life on hold and I do want to enjoy myself :) I'll have to just be sensible!

Another pound down, literally right on the brink of bein into the 13's!

Great stuff! Keep smiling!:)

:) thank you!

Just tried the mushroom pasta and it was AMAZING by far my favourite food pack so far!

Really? I hated that one!! Funny how our tastes all differ!

Sts today, quite gutted actually! Really wanted to be in the 13s before the wedding so hopefully tomorrow will be the day! I know it won't make much difference physically but mentally it will! If I don't lose tomorrow then I'll only have lost 4lbs this week.... I'm putting that down to having low carbed for two weeks previously and losing a stone and 4lbs so I shouldn't be too annoyed, it's just I always have such great results in the first week! I think next week I'm going to up my exercises, it always made such a big difference to me!

That's a fantastic loss hun

Know its hard we end up expecting big numbers all the time. Exercising may slow things down, but obviously if you enjoy then continue. I love to train so don't mind too much!!

Your doing great Xx

thank you! i guess im just expecting too much from it haha, maybe after this wedding and the eating that'll come with it will kick start when i restart on tuesday!

Stone a month is average so your doing ace

Stay on plan and you can't go wrong :)

back home now, had a really lovely time and saw some of my old uni friends i havent seen in years!!

will see in the morning what damage has been done and crack back on with the plan! xx

emz449 said:
3lbs up, not so bad considering! Back on the plan today :)

Sorry meant tomorrow, In Brighton with my family and other half! Will weigh again tomorrow morning so I have the most accurate figure

Good luck getting back on track :)

Thank you :) had a really great day, hit primark to buy some bags/jewellery/ shoes! Somethings that don't change with my weight aha. Had a bad lunch and dinner but to be honest I'm not going to beat myself up over it, don't see my family as much now so it was great to catch up with them.

Back on track tomorrow, hitting the gym and going for a swim, I find that exercise did speed up my weightloss when I did lighter life and the Cambridge diet and it changed my body shape quickly too, so fingers crossed! When I go back to work next week it will be easy to get back into a gym routine as it's only round the corner so it's very convenient.

Bit nervous about weighing tomorrow morning :/ this mornings was fine but tomorrow could be a different story!!!!

Back