Wish me luck :)

I'm sure it'll be fine - even if it's not what you expect you can do this - jump back on the wagon and away we go :) xxx

goodluck for your restart hun , im day 1 down after a night and full day off , onwards we go :0) x

Weighed in today at 14 stone 2, woo! Had a bar for breakfast and going to go to the gym and for a swim in a bit, not a very nice day today weather wise! Xx

Well done for getting back in hun. Swim sounds good, its getting stormy!!

X

Another day of rain boo! Sticking to the diet though which is always good! Not going to weigh myself daily anymore, it just ends up frustrating me when I don't get what I want aha

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

i havent updated in agesssss but......13 stone 10lbs now, im happy with that! i *might* be having a meal with my best friend tomorrow night, its only a might at the moment and i will eat because i havent seen her in forever so will be good to do something together! if i dont, i will of course stick to the plan.

im going out for a meal on saturday as part of a work retirement party and its a world buffet type thing *sigh* and there will be drinks involved! im going to be sensible but again i will drink and eat.

i dont beat myself up over these planned breaks, i dont count it as cheating as its something i have already decided to do, the next one isnt until the 27th of october so have a nice big amount of time to be 100% and get the weight right down

:) xx

Really enjoyed my meal, went to prezzo and it was lovely, back on plan today- no problems thankfully :) ordered a bunch of new bars today too for breakfast, I find them so much easier, then porridge!

Onwards and downwards :) the next goal to focus on is a Uni reunion at the end of October, the tickets are all booked so very excited! Xx

Weighed in at 13 stone 7 this morning which is good :) going to weigh tomorrow morning before I have my evening off and then not check for a few days!

I was going to have the whole day eating regular food, but Im actually going to have a bar and a pack for breakfast and lunch and then see what dinner will be like. I don't want to ruin the hard work I've put in so far, who'd have thought!!

veryyyy much enjoyed my night out last night! the food was ok, i had a small portion of noodles with chicken and a lot of drinks :/ no hangover though hurrah! back on to slim and save tomorrow :)

I'm 12 stone 13lbs now, finally Into the 12s! Getting into the 11 stone bracket will be fine (hopefully) but I never seem to be able to break through into the 10's! I think it's cause I look 'slim' at about 11 stone ish and my motivation is shot, but! I plan to succeed this time, no slacking off and as soon as a I hit the ten stone mark I will give myself a pat on the back as I'll be nearly at goal!!!

I think my goal is going to be 9 stone... So about 3 stone more, urgh it sounds a lot but I know if I stick with this diet properly it will be more then achievable :)

Your going grand hun well done xxx you'll soon be there Xx

WOw - what a great journey!

Totally understand how you feel weight loss - whenever I get into the 11's, I get so many compliments, I get complacent, and then hey presto - back to the 13's and higher! I too and aiming to get into the 9's so best of luck!

Thank you :) I wouldn't say it's great aha, definitely had a lot of ups and downs but when I look at it I've lost nearly 3 stone in 3 months and this has been with an almost 6 week break and a lot of events during this time! Good luck to you too! I'd be on cloud 9 if I could reach my goal for the Christmas season!

You can do it Emz! Go for gold!!

The most exciting journeys are the ones with ups and downs!

At the end of it all, you'll look back with so much to talk about, knowing that regardless you made it - and I'm sure you will!

thank you for your support, its really appreciated!! writing on this diary really keeps me on track!

just realised i am 2lbs from losing 3 stone and also 4 lbs from getting out of the 'obese' bmi range, wooop!

will have a weight in tomorrow morning before i go to london to meet my friends, i had a sneak peak today (naughty) and im 12 stone 10lbs now, im not expecting anything to be gone tomorrow but if it is, its an added extra :) xx

i was 12 stone 9lbs this morning (saturday), wooooo! ive hidden my scales so i wont be tempted to try and look at them during the week ahah, hopefully this week will bring a good loss! xx

12 stone 11 this morning which I'm fine with, I ate a fair bit but I'll have that off in no time as I plan to be 100% for 27 days :)

Back