Wish me luck :)

Day 1/27 completed

First day down and only 26 to go :) doesn't sound too bad when it's said like that!

2/27...

i dont find this diet too hard at work because i work in a shop and cant eat on the floor so it sort of removes any temptation (thank god), the issues occur when im at home unfortunately! i have a day off tomorrow but I am VERY determined to stick to this mini challenge!

a size 10 playsuit is waiting for me to wear it and i'd love to wear it for my uni reunion at the end of october, i'm aiming to be firmly in the 11 stone bracket by then and that is usually when i start getting into my size 10 clothes.... i'll post a link!

Pearl Collar Playsuit - Playsuits - Topshop

another day done yay

weighed this morning and was 12 stone 9 and now i wont peep at my scales until monday morning! only 4 days.... :/

4/27

Getting there! Feeling really determined and focused for the weekend which is good and I'm looking forward to weighing in on Monday. I like having mini goals, makes it less daunting rather then thinking in a few months etc!

5/27 done and 6/27 should be completed today too woo!

I had a sneaky weigh in... Couldn't help myself! I'm 12 stone 7 now woop! I also tried on the play suit anddddddd it fits! It's a bit snug but Hopefully it should be fine for the 27th of October :)

Day 6 completed, I have to do a night shift on Monday 6-8am and I'm not sure what to do to be honest, I'd love to stay on track but I don't want to be feeling tired especially as its a 14 hour shift and as its a one off I was thinking of eating healthy but normal food just to keep the energy levels up? I hate doing night shifts! They are very rare so I probably won't have to do another until Christmas now. On the other hand it will be so irritating to break my little roll especially as it would have only been a week in!

Gah what to do :(

12 stone 6 this morning anddddddddd out of the obese bmi catergory!!! finally!

official weigh in day tomorrow, so far this week ive lost 5 lbs which i am happy with, if i lose anything between today and tomorrow morning/afternoon then i will be very happy :)

oh and i just worked out i have to reach 10 stone 5lbs to get into the healthy bmi range, so 2 stone and 1lb to go! i'll aim for that to be my first goal :) id like to be about 11 stone 7lbs by the 27th of october which is just under a stone in 20 days :/ not sure if it will happen but would be goooooooood! xx

you can do that hunny, your doing great, keep up the good work :)

Well done! Not sure what weight you are, but it's nice to know that for me, in less than 2 stones time, I won't be obese!

Hate that label!

Great. Think I will be obese for a while yet lol

Still finding it hard to grasp that I will start to get smaller soon. 14.11 will be my lowest weight for about 8 years so that is one of my first mini goals

thank you everyone! ha yes i hated the 'obese' term too... i never really thought i looked like that but maybe that was just me denying how i truly looked!

hamish's mum thats a great thing to achieve!! well done :)

Stayed the same at 12 stone 6 which I'm happy about, I've just woken up In prep for my night shift! Decided I will eat and carry on tomorrow whenever I wake up haha

despite eating yesterday i weighed in at 12 stone 5 yay this morning/afternoon. really chuffed with that, i didnt go crazy which im glad about

now i really must NOT sneaky peak at the scales! i might hide them in my wardrobe! i dont want to keep on checking everyday especially as the weight loss will probably slow down at some point and it could get disheartening. i do think though when i reach my goal that daily/ regular weighing is definitely a good habit to keep, its something that i didnt do after i got to goal with lighterlife and i really regret it as it would have kept me in check..... but such is life!

in other news..... only 2 STONE TO GO!!

i weighed in this morning attttt 12 stone 3!!! :D literally so happy with this! its not my official weigh in until monday but its 3lbs off since monday and i dont know why but it makes me really happy! plus its also 3lbs away from being into the 11s! im pretty sure that this is weight i got to in january and then though sod it but not this time! xx

i suck... wahhhhhhhh!!! for the last two weeks i have eaten everything in sight.... despite what i said in the previous post *sigh*

i am getting back on track tomorrow and it is happening!! its a saving grace that i am only up to 12 stone 6lbs i dont even know how that happened, so pretty thankful for that to be fair, 3lbs isnt half of what i was expecting to be honest. i will weigh in properly tomorrow morning as that will be my start weight because i am eating normally today and it could very possibly go up!

urgh im so stupid :( in those two weeks i messed about and ate the masses amount of food that i did i could have lost 10lbs! and been 11 and a half! but onwards and downwards, i had a good time doing it and saw a lot of good friends i hadnt seen, namely uni friends :) it was pretty good.

maybe this weeks restart will shoot my into the 11's and all will be good :) until next saturday when im going out for my boyfriends birthday drinks, ahem.

so! some goals

* reach a healthy bmi (10 stone and 5lbs) - 2 stone and 1lb to go
* reach first goal weight of 10 stone - 2 stone and 6 lbs
* reach 2nd goal weight of 9 stone- 3 stone and 6lbs

2nd goal weight could be tricky i think. i think perhaps the first two could be achievable by christmas but then obviously christmas comes around so the weight to lose to get to 9 stone will probably have some christmas gain to shed in it too

You don't suck! You're getting back on the wagon tomorrow with a fresh attitude. That 3lbs will soon come off and you had a good time over the past 2 weeks as well which if you ask me, is worth it!

Good luck with your goals, I'm sure you'll do great!!

xx

it was worth it aha! but yes back on it tomorrow and going to hit the gym too with a renewed vigour! xx

I just weighed in quickly this morning and I'm 11 stone and 13lbs :)

emz449 said:
I just weighed in quickly this morning and I'm 11 stone and 13lbs :)

Well done! Always great to see the next stone number down! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back