Wish me luck!

herewego

Gold Member
I met with my CDC today and am starting tomorrow! She was really nice and we had a good old chat. We agreed that I'm going to do SS+ this week (4 cd & milk) and see how I go. I might not be able to afford this long term so might drop down to SS once I'm in ketosis.

She made me a Fruit of the forest shake to taste and it was lovely so at least I know I like one flavour.

Anyway - wish me luck for tomorrow! I won't have access to the forum during the day but I'm sure I will be glued to my laptop in the evening as evenings are my downfall!

Alli

Good luck!! Not that you will need it! Keep coming on here over your first few days and let everyone support you! xx

Good luck with your journey hon, just remember it gets easier once you're past the first three days, stick with it and you will get amazing results xx

Hey
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your cd journey..
Stick with it and you will see the pounds falling off.. It really is a fab diet and this forum is great to keep you going as we are all in the same boat..
Good luck and hope you have a good week x

Thank you everyone! I'm sitting here with my pint glass of water trying to decide which shake to have for breakfast lol! I think I might give the Cappuccino flavour a go and add a shot of espresso.

I'm not sure how I am going to spread out my "food" throughout the day as I've got a long day at work ahead, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning herewego, Have a gr8 first day!!!

I too am on my first day, hmm what to have..... decisions decisions.... think I'll leave it a little bit longer as I'm not ravenous yet LOL!

Have a good day! xx

Back