1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wish me luckpeople!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Naturally_Stush, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm due to start refeeding tomorrow - Saturday. Don't really want to as I'm not at target. Im 11.13 Target is 11. But I have a crazy weekend away of indulgence on the 10tj of July and I want my body to be used to foods. I plan to refeed for a week then weight watchers for a week. Then the weeend- whick wontbe that bad quite healthy actually just a few naughty bits, then back onto WW. Has anyone gone onto WW afetr Lipotrim>How did u find it?X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kered

kered Well-Known Member

All the best for re-feed hun, it is nice to get back to food again and the tastes are out of this world.

Read back a few pages, I am sure there were a few who went to WW or SW after 2 weeks of refeed.

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Ive read from some people's experiences from being on TFR and going to WW or SW and they tend to have a gain at the beginning, but then it comes right off the next week or two.