Wish me luckpeople!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Naturally_Stush, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, I'm due to start refeeding tomorrow - Saturday. Don't really want to as I'm not at target. Im 11.13 Target is 11. But I have a crazy weekend away of indulgence on the 10tj of July and I want my body to be used to foods. I plan to refeed for a week then weight watchers for a week. Then the weeend- whick wontbe that bad quite healthy actually just a few naughty bits, then back onto WW. Has anyone gone onto WW afetr Lipotrim>How did u find it?X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

All the best for re-feed hun, it is nice to get back to food again and the tastes are out of this world.

Read back a few pages, I am sure there were a few who went to WW or SW after 2 weeks of refeed.

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Ive read from some people's experiences from being on TFR and going to WW or SW and they tend to have a gain at the beginning, but then it comes right off the next week or two.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.