Witchy's diary

well done witchy- nice reading your story so far and well done again for keeping on track whilst going to social events -imagine how you will feel at all the christmas social events when you have your pick of what to wear! sticking to the water/products at socail events can be very hard indeed x

I have restarted cd for the umpteenth time but like you I am trying to add in some daily movement
(swimming/cycling/walking and wii) and i really need to work on upping the water- how do you get through so much in a day?!? - i keep forgetting to drink it eg i have one litre down by approx 11am and then i seem to lose the plot until around 6 and I just cant seem to space it out properly.

anyway keep up the good work- and the diary so that hopeless people like me with zero willpower can be inspired enough to not give up so easily.;)

thank you so much and good luck with your journey too.

Re water, I have my breaky shake and have a litre bottle of water with it, its my new attachment, it goes everywhere with me, so I drink a litre first thing then re fill and make sure by 10.30 the second bottle had gone and re filled, then drink the third bottle up to lunch time. Slowly drink the next till 2.30 when its school run time, so thats 4litres gone, I take one on my school run cos I dont get back till four and just slowly have the last two rest of night.

I do find if I dont have it I feel it now, my skin feels great for it, plus all the firming gels im using, I really dont want to go under the knife and cant afford to, that will be plan B and lots of begging to NHS at the very end.

No idea where all this energy is coming from, im positivly bouncing around the rooms till about 6pm and then bam im shattered, so having loads of early nights, which really cannot do me any harm.

Back