Wizzy's Cambridge Diary

wizzbang

Silver Member
This is it! I have managed to get to the stage of writing my first entry in this diary before midnight.
Today was my first day.
I LOVED it. I enjoyed every morsel, the shake I had for breaky was yummy, the soup I had for lunch was satisfying and the soup I had for dinner was very tasty.
I'm being serious here on this first post, because I SERIOUSLY want to lose this other person I carry around with me every day! My weight is twice what it should be, the equivalent of another whole person. I dont like this other person, I want to say goodbye to them forever. Its a demon on my shoulder, weak willed and lilly livered. It has no right to be here with me. I want to be the real me, the me I used to be.
This other me I carry around doesnt care about nice clothes, nice relationships and nice holidays, all it cares about is where the next FIX is coming from. I dont care about Fix's - I care about me, my daughter and my parents. Where will they be if I allow the other half of me to rule my life so much that I die from a heart atack or a stroke, or that I end up struggling through life carrying the weight of this demon and unable to care for the people I love. This demon doesnt care If I spend the rest of my life alone, lonely and bored, this other half may be able to gain comfort from food but I can't and won't anymore!!
This is the end for this demon. Be Gone Demon, get away from me. The fight is on and I will win.

Hoping your doing very well , good start liking all the CD shakes so far !

Fandabulous a new diary! What a wonderful first post, so powerful. Keep all those thoughts and feelings in the forefront of your mind and they will serve you well. Good luck hun xxx

Thanks ladies, Cant wait for brekky, see if the strawb milkshake is as nice as the banana. In the meantime, till ten, I am having a massive cuppa T, can't believe how thirsty I am even though I drank 4 litres of water yesterday........ bring on the next 4!
Have a good day!!
Lynne x

Back