wk 1 wi

faithandcooper

Wow I lost 7.5lbs....doing the 810kcal plan so was very happy with that! My cdc counsellor gave me some ketostix to see if I am in ketosis as I mentioned I had really bad breath...done one tonight after he left and it was dark pink....he didnt leave any instructions but i believe that good? didnt expect that as I have a meal a day on the 810 plan

Well done on your weight loss. :happy096:

If your ketostix is dark pink then you are in ketosis but you are also running dry and need to up your fluid intake cos its an indication of dehydration.

It needs to be pale pink at the lower end around the "+/-" or "+" point'ish.

Hope that helps.

Keep up the good work.

Excellent and well done!

thank

That makes sense as I hadn't had any fluid since 12pm as I wanted my weigh in to be as good as possible and not to be carrying lots of fluid...is that a bad thing to do I guess?

Well done, that's a fantastic loss especially on 810! You'll easily lose a stone in 4 weeks!

Wow I lost 7.5lbs....doing the 810kcal plan so was very happy with that! My cdc counsellor gave me some ketostix to see if I am in ketosis as I mentioned I had really bad breath...done one tonight after he left and it was dark pink....he didnt leave any instructions but i believe that good? didnt expect that as I have a meal a day on the 810 plan

Well done, thats fantastic.
Roll on week 2 huh
xxx

Wow, that's a great loss for 810! I did that plan last time and lost about 3lbs a week after my first wi so hopefully you can too! Good luck!

Back