Wk 11 Weigh-in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fattothin, 16 March 2008 Social URL.

1. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Hi all, I got weighed in this morning and lost a further 3lb, can't say I am over thrilled but at least its going in the right direction.
    I think I have cocked up with my additives into the soup, namely piri piri and thai spices because when I looked on the ingredients list this morning it contains lemon and orange peel,oops:rolleyes:!
    Anyway went out last night and the compliments were flowing all night, it just never let up - god it was tough:D:D:D. What made it even more difficult was my youthful good looks and boyish charm which attracted a possy of ladies..... are well, its tough at the top hey!;):D X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on being 3lb down this week:happy096:

Nice reward for all the weeks of hard work dieting:D

Love Mini xxx
  4. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Starting Slimming World
    hey its better off than on!!! and all the ladies falling at you feet, i'd say its a good week but you must be strong you can't have all the girls!!!! LOL you will be known as the local heartbreaker.

well done on your loss 11 weeks is amazing. I am only on day4 but i plan to be on for 10 weeks in total seems so far away just now but if you can do it than so can I x
  5. SandyKH

SandyKH Member

Hi, your weight loss has been amazing and the 3 Lbs coming off makes a big difference. And better off than on no matter the loss!! Whenever you talk about the compliments you get, it's an inspiration to us all.. can't wait to get through this like you have. Well done.

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done honey thats great although i know what you mean about not being thrilled after my 2lb last week! Glad you had a good night although not sure about the posse of ladies!!! I might have to have a word with them:D. Me? jealous? never;) xxxxx
  7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

P.s I told you soup was rubbish! xxx
  8. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

Well done on 3lbs. I was pe'ed off at my 1lb loss last week so I know how you feel.

The soup's great but can't you have it without all the seasonings? I used to put pepper in it but now I take it neat.

I can see your youthful good looks on your avatar, but the boyish charm isn't so apparent.
  9. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  10. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    the only thing I have kept an eye on size wise is..........;)
  11. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done darling it looks like your on target for your birthday are you having a party ?
  12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Are we invited?! x
  13. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    yeah should be a great party......not!x
  14. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Tut how rude! Be a great party! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.