Wk 11 Weigh-in

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi all, I got weighed in this morning and lost a further 3lb, can't say I am over thrilled but at least its going in the right direction.
I think I have cocked up with my additives into the soup, namely piri piri and thai spices because when I looked on the ingredients list this morning it contains lemon and orange peel,oops:rolleyes:!
Anyway went out last night and the compliments were flowing all night, it just never let up - god it was tough:D:D:D. What made it even more difficult was my youthful good looks and boyish charm which attracted a possy of ladies..... are well, its tough at the top hey!;):D X

Well done on being 3lb down this week:happy096:

Anyway went out last night and the compliments were flowing all night, it just never let up - god it was tough:D:D:D. What made it even more difficult was my youthful good looks and boyish charm which attracted a possy of ladies..... are well, its tough at the top hey!;):D X

Nice reward for all the weeks of hard work dieting:D

Love Mini xxx

hey its better off than on!!! and all the ladies falling at you feet, i'd say its a good week but you must be strong you can't have all the girls!!!! LOL you will be known as the local heartbreaker.

well done on your loss 11 weeks is amazing. I am only on day4 but i plan to be on for 10 weeks in total seems so far away just now but if you can do it than so can I x

Hi, your weight loss has been amazing and the 3 Lbs coming off makes a big difference. And better off than on no matter the loss!! Whenever you talk about the compliments you get, it's an inspiration to us all.. can't wait to get through this like you have. Well done.

xxxx

Well done honey thats great although i know what you mean about not being thrilled after my 2lb last week! Glad you had a good night although not sure about the posse of ladies!!! I might have to have a word with them:D. Me? jealous? never;) xxxxx

P.s I told you soup was rubbish! xxx

Well done on 3lbs. I was pe'ed off at my 1lb loss last week so I know how you feel.

The soup's great but can't you have it without all the seasonings? I used to put pepper in it but now I take it neat.

I can see your youthful good looks on your avatar, but the boyish charm isn't so apparent.

the only thing I have kept an eye on size wise is..........;)

Are we invited?! x

yeah should be a great party......not!x

Tut how rude! Be a great party! x

Back