WK 14 WI

Kay

Gold Member
I had my 14th weigh in today and I lost 2lb :) 1lb off of 4 stone,yay :D.
I have also started re-feeding today as I go on holiday in 2 weeks, how weird is eating again..I tell you after 14 weeks it's REALLY weird. I had my dinner hours ago and I still feel full up (result).
Hope everyone else is doing ok ;)

Four stone is incredible, well done!! What did u have for your dinner?? I made spag bol for the family today and normally it would all be gone but there is enough left for them for tomorrow as well, made me realise how big my portions used to be, and i used to have a huge chunk of grated cheese on top!! Where are you off to on your hols?? xx

Well Done Kay. I started refeeding today as well had a choc whip for my brekkie then caramel bar for lunch and then chicken with salad and im still stuffed now!! ha ha ha hope ya enjoy ya holiday :) xxxxx

Four stone is incredible, well done!! What did u have for your dinner?? I made spag bol for the family today and normally it would all be gone but there is enough left for them for tomorrow as well, made me realise how big my portions used to be, and i used to have a huge chunk of grated cheese on top!! Where are you off to on your hols?? xx

Thank you (((hugs))). I'm off to Egypt in two weeks time. It's not the best place to try and make shakes so thats why I decided to re-feed.It's not the best place for food either so I think I will be ok :D

Well Done Kay. I started refeeding today as well had a choc whip for my brekkie then caramel bar for lunch and then chicken with salad and im still stuffed now!! ha ha ha hope ya enjoy ya holiday :) xxxxx

Thanks FF ;)
I had my usual strawberry shake for breakfast and lunch and then I had chicken (4oz) salad for my dinner. It was wonderful.

Ohhhh eygpt!! My dad goes every year all inclusive and loves it !!! Be warned very very hot in August!! Maybe im just weak as i hate hot weather ha ha im a winter person xxxx

Ohhhh eygpt!! My dad goes every year all inclusive and loves it !!! Be warned very very hot in August!! Maybe im just weak as i hate hot weather ha ha im a winter person xxxx

My big brother is there now and it's 100+ degrees :eek:. I love the hot weather so hopefully I will be ok. Maybe I will sweat a few pounds off :D

WOW 100+ oh id just die under a palm tree ha ha ha i am not a summer person at all ha ha ha

well done kay :)

well done hun fab loss, good luck on refeed xxx

Wow hun, that's an amazing collective loss and well done on the 2lb this week! Enjoy your refeed and holiday hun, I'm sure you'll have a fab time :)

Fantastic loss Kay, well done.

Enjoy refeeding. How long before you go?

x

Back