wk 16 wi.

Linda5111

I can do this.
Lost 4lb.... 4st in 16wks and i'm chuffed:). I'm going on hol on the 7th of oct, i know i will gain, but will try to keep it as low as i can. I'm going on hol to enjoy myself so won't be taking any shakes, but i will get right back on ss when i return.

excellent, what an inspiration you are. Life is for living so you should have a great holiday and enjoy the foods you want to, im sure that if you do gain you'll loose it again in no time x

Thanx Sarah....i'm determend to lose the weight and although i know ill have to face that first horrible wk getting back into ketosis... i WILL do it.

WoW!!! Well done!!

You seem very focussed! Enjoy your holiday - you deserve it!!

Hi Linda, really well done, so happy that is happening for you again!

Georgie
x

WELL DONE LINDA! u have worked so hard and thru so much. how fab r u??? EXTREMEMLY! i hope u have a wonderful holiday :D xxx

:party0023:

Linda - what a fantastic loss this week and what a fantastic total loss! you must be made up.

Glad you are in such a positive frame of mind honey

xx

Thanx guy's..hope u r all having good losses.

Linda , thats is fab , you have done so well in 16 weeks . Has it felt like 16 weeks ?

Amazing Linda. Im off on hols soon too but bringing my shakes with me to do a 1000kcal. SSing straight away too when I get back.

You truely are an inspiration

Thanx for the support guy's, Missleo to answer ur question... no it hasnt felt like 16wks, it's flew over.

WOW ! well done Linda - FAB loss !!!

Debz xx

Linda . Thats really good to get a loss of 4 st and to say its flew over.. Have a nice holiday !

Back