Wk 16 WI

Sarah-Louise

Hi Guys,
Not been online for a while as had a couple of holidays and if you are anything like me you will still be running around packing your case when the taxi has already arrived to take you to the airport!!
Anyway - on a more positive note had my WK 16 WI today and have lost a further 8 lbs in 2 weeks.
Really excited now as only have 14 days left until refeed - not that I'm counting lol. Seems easier if I say days rather than 2 weeks. For all of you that are finding things difficult look at my losses - I've had a couple of weeks were losses haven't been so great but you really do get there if you stick with it. I can't stress enough how good it feels when people start noticing. I say my Uncle Dennis this morning and haven't seen him since I started LT. His jaw dropped to the floor and I quote "fxxk me Sarah - where have you gone? How the hell have you managed that" - keep trucking - it really is worth it.
Sarah
xx

Amazing consistant loss SL again a great example of persistancy on the challenging diet - fingers crossed for next week xx

Thanks - I'm doing two more weeks then re-feeding if at goal or not!!

Sarah you have done brilliantly. 14 days won't be long passing, says she who is finding every minute a struggle at the mo!!

well done Sarah - a fab loss :D

Debz xx

Awesome - what brilliant weigh losses u have!
Really well done im sure you look beautiful!
Enjoy ur last 2 weeks on TFR savour every shake ;) xxx

Thanks guys - going to post some photo's once I've reached my goal x x

Well done Sarah-Louise, and so close to refeed. How fantastic.

x

well done :)

Wow 63lbs is a fab loss and well done for sticking to lt n your hols xxxx

Back