Wk 18....OMG!!!

I thought gum was a no-no ....any particular type ? The chemist also said to switch toothpaste to one that tastes like menthol. So far i've sat down at 6.00 pm and had second shake then and so far it seems to work. 8 stone is just an amazing amount of weight - gives me hope
Thanks
J

I use forever bright peg paste, an aloe one, my breath was verging on halotosis, so about week 2 i thought sod it and started chewing, chemist says it affects some and not others, didn't affect me, thank God.
T x

7 lns in week 18!!!! you cut your leg off??
Nice one babe and sorry t hear bout all the ****, it will get better always does x

7 lns in week 18!!!! you cut your leg off??
Nice one babe and sorry t hear bout all the ****, it will get better always does x
Yeah, was very shocked, the chemist re weighed me! I've not lost that much in a week in nearly 2 months! Reckon its the walking and water!
T x
Possibly the stress too, but not missed any shakes tho!

Bloody Nora!

Monsoon, That's fabby! :talk017:

Gawd Woman, you're looking a bit foxy in the new piccy......you look teeny now, how tall are you?!

Amazing!

Lisa xx

Aww thanks sweetie, 5'8".
T x

OMG monsoon that is totally amazing!!!
Well Done you!!!

Lea xx

Bloody Fantastic, delighted for you hun. you look sooo well in your new pic and may I say not old enough to have a 16 year old!!! Well done again!!!!

Oooh same as me!

Hopefully I'll look as good as you when I get lower?!

You look completely different through each stage....bet your man loves it?, a 'new woman' every few weeks!;):D

Lisa xx

Oooh same as me!

Hopefully I'll look as good as you when I get lower?!

You look completely different through each stage....bet your man loves it?, a 'new woman' every few weeks!;):D

Lisa xx
Yeah, he proposed a few weeks back, I said no out of principle, why didn't he when i was a hoofer, he's getting worried! but I aint going nowhere!
T x

A bad week made perfect, you deserve that loss, chin up xxx

Yeah, he proposed a few weeks back, I said no out of principle, why didn't he when i was a hoofer, he's getting worried! but I aint going nowhere!
T x

Yep, keep him hangin and on his toes, That's ma gal!:D

WELL DONE YOU FOR STICKING TO THE DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a fantastic loss. Good on ya hun.xx

Good god hun you look fab in your new pic..well done you xx

Wow Monsoon. Thats some loss. U were right to make those changes. Sorry to hear ur week was crap but didn't that boost it back up. Fair play 2 ya. Thats excellent.

Back