week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))

I've got 3, 2, 8 & 16 yrs, 2 & 8 yr old have tea at 5, while i have a cuppa, 16 yr cooks for himself now and partner has tea while i have shake in pm, you will get used to it, i just try to have a drink while anyone is eating and constantly chew gum, specially while cooking!
T x

i thought you weren't allowed gum????

Supposedly not, but my chemist said it affects some and not others, so i thought it worth a try and it didn't affect me at all thank God!
T x

Sorry to hear you had such a rubbish week but what a fantastic WI to make up for it.

Everytime I think I want to give up LT before my target I think about how well you have done and it keeps me going.

Well done Hun, keep up the good work (and keep your OH on his toes!!!! Lol!) Can't believe you have a 16 year old!!! My eldest has just turned 16 - makes me feel very old!!!

X

Thankyou so much everyone, all your comments have been so lovely and uplifting, it brings a tear:tear_drop: to my eye to think how lovely and caring you all are:D and I've never met you, yet the people I've known for years don't seem to have the time of day for me:cry:Thank God for this forum, you keep me sane!
T x
P.S, am probably not old enough for a 16 yr old, I'm 33!!! (you work it out:eek:)

I Have had such a bad week,
-partners van broke down
-my car broke down (£1000 repair bill)
-partner still not got any work(4 wks
now)
-migraine from hell
-awful giddy attacks
-probably more but must have mentally erased them!!!
-aaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

I LOST 7lbs, OMG - SO SO PLEASED, almost made the crappy week bearable!
T x

sorry u've had such a cr@p week....:(

BUT - what an amazing loss :D average of just over 6lbs per week - fantastic !!! have you done a lot of exercise ??

....do tell......

Debz x

sorry u've had such a cr@p week....:(

BUT - what an amazing loss :D average of just over 6lbs per week - fantastic !!! have you done a lot of exercise ??

....do tell......

Debz x
No, not really, started walking a bit more a few weeks back,but thats all, just as well, cos i'll be walking everywhere till car returns next week!
T x

Hey Monsoon,
You are such an inspiration!
After reading this thread earlier I went out for a walk today on top of my usual getting around walking. And I bought green tea! I just finnished my first pot. I never would touch it before LT but it was such a pleasant change! I really enjoyed it. I got a lovely organic chinese brand! Tempted to have a 2nd pot! Can you have as much as you want or is it better to have 1 pot and the rest plain water??
I have a dress in my closet, it's from Monsoon, I bought it 5 years ago for €250, which is a lot to a 17 year old. It has never fitted me! It's totally beautiful. It's a size 16. I'm currently a 20, but in a few months it's gonna fit me! I reckon it's about 3-4 inches to small on the bust/back still. I'm gonna wear it 24/7.
You really look amazing in your photos!

Back