wk 23 WI

fattothin

Gold Member
Week 23 and down 2lb thats exactly 12st 7 I know its my lowest loss so far but I can live with that its a loss and it means I need to lose at least 2lb this week as I want to start refeed next week at 12st 5 or less. So I reckon there is room for a bacon sarnie this week....... kidding, I'm kidding, I am:rolleyes:
So this week im off to top up my bare cupboards and turn on my fridge and freezer again and prepere to munch on some goodies;)
Good luck to everyone this week, hope you all have great losses and a nice week.
Laters!

This probably sounds really silly but I am sooo excited for you starting refeed next week. You have done LT to the letter and reaped the rewards, you have stayed strong when times were tough and have supported and inspired others. I am thrilled that you will soon be starting your refeed and the next exciting stage of this mad mad journey xx

:eek: 23 wks you've been on fully blown LT!
How are you still sane man lol well i suppose your not really tee hee x

Well done on the loss your the bomb ;)
hope you enjoy refeeding after sooo long without food :)

Well done Gary, youve done brilliant! Now go fill up your freezer with chicken and fish for your refeed wk.

Well done... your LT journey really inspires me... you have acheived so much, both mentally and physcially. I am also excited for you to do your refeed, you have demonstrated so much strength and determination to last so long!

ENJOY YOUR LAST WEEK ON LT TFR!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

OMG - How are you going to cope with no LT Chicken soup????

well done hun you have done absolutely outstanding good on ya x

Well done hun,
roll on refeed (FOOD) :p

:wow:Oh my god......hope youll still come on here hun, even tho youll be eating f.f.f.f.f.f.food (cant bring myself to say it lol)
Well done you...you should go on the telly now and replace those stupid chunky monky, now I can go up stairs/dance adverts!!!!!!!!!!!
Luvvin it Mr Inspiration xxxxxx

Well done again! Dont forget about coming round for your tea....xx

That's brilliant! When I look at the two photos you have posted I just can't believe it's the same person. When I found this site you were the first person to truly inspire me. Your weight loss has been incredible and you clearly haven't cheated at all. I hope I will be able to find the willpower that you clearly have. Good on ya! x

Well done Gaz refeed here you come!! x

well done gaz.Its back to reality my friend I'm so genuinely delighted for you. You really put the effort in and its paid you back in spades.Stock up that fridge with healthy **** and you're on you're way.Just in time for the summer bbq's as well nice!!!low in carbs too!!!

Wicked news Gaz :) You've done amazing, bet that bacon sandwich will be the best thing in the world when you can have it!

Fantastic, well done, congrats, all the nice words etc!!! oooh how exciting from now on, mmmmmmmm vege kebabs mmmmmmmmmm
T x

Well done! Gosh it is an amazing length of time to have done TFR. Roll on refeed!

wel congratulations, u should be very proud of yourself, go and fill your fridge with goodies, but remember only good stuff no naughty things, well maybe a few ah ah well done again and good luck in the future, keep coming on here and helping us

Well done hunni xxx you are fab!...get that fridge on hehehe fish is well cheap at costco and in huge packs xx

well done to you,you have done fantastically

Back